Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women And Anavar

this chick i know wants some anavar i was just wondering what a good dose would be for her and if its safe?.....shes about 5'8"...130lbs....has a good shape but wants to lose some fat around the middle....can you help us out here?

i'd recommend going over to the women's board and asking, alot of those girls have tried anavar. one guy had his girlfriend on 17.5 mg's in a post earlier, i don't know how u measure out 17.5 but whatever i guess.

Johnny,
you can do a search for anavar (enter 'on women's board') and see LOTS of the gal's results, training & diets w/ it.

If she is really interested in using it, encourage her to get on the board herself to read & learn exactly what is involved before beginning AS.

Just thought I'd share. My girl is on 15mg/day Ttokkyo Anavar and today she went up 10lbs on bench press. She was almost throwing it around, kinda stealing my spotlight. But she is so excited, it really is good to reward them after they have put in so much work for so little gains. It is only her 8th day on her first cycle, but she has never lifted like this before. I had her tapper the cycle in the beginning since it is her first cycle and she'll only be at 15mg/day for a short time. Great results so far !!!

anavar

My wife took anavar 5mg/day first week, two days ago she upped at 10 mg/day for the remaining 7 weeks..taking eca 5 on-2off and will be adding t3 last 5 weeks...after a week she's already a little tighter...specially in the buttocks area...yea....

Top Bottom