Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women & Test

bblazer

Banned
Because of a hysterectomy, my wife is taking HRT. The cocktail includes 6mg of oral (troche) test/day.

If she keeps that dose (and delivery method) can she add an additional 50 mg of test cyp/week and keep relatively side free and still make some muscle gains?

She is 6' 1" 149 15.8% bf and a former pro volleyball player.

I swear her quads and hams are better than mine!

Thanks!

B-

bblazer said:
Because of a hysterectomy, my wife is taking HRT. The cocktail includes 6mg of oral (troche) test/day.

If she keeps that dose (and delivery method) can she add an additional 50 mg of test cyp/week and keep relatively side free and still make some muscle gains?

She is 6' 1" 149 15.8% bf and a former pro volleyball player.

I swear her quads and hams are better than mine!

Thanks!

B-

damn dude sry cant help with your question, but 6'1'' wow im only 6ft my old lady is 5 ft on the nose,, 6'1'' you better behave or she could kick your ass lol :p

needtogetaas said:
Superqt you think you can help with this one girl?
Not a fan of test cyp I have never tried it. I have a girl friend that ran it at that dose and her voice dropped a bit never went back.

My question is why does she want to add it what are her current goals? Has she ever running any other AAS that she was not prescribed?

Top Bottom