Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman has problems with osteoporosis

Vemo

My mother is 54 years old, and she is already getting neck-back issues due to osteoporosis, and the posture is getting bad. I've seen here that ostarine can help with osteoporosis, but will it bring any changes to the neck posture and help with that? What dosage would be good for that?

Ostarine was specifically developed to treat osteoporosis, and it has been scientifically proven to be helpful. So you can sure expect a lot of improvements in this regard by getting her to use ostarine. Anywhere between 12.5-25 mgs per day would be a good dosage. I would recommend to use 25 mgs for the first 8 weeks, and then half that dosage for another 8 weeks. However, I can not tell you for sure if that will help improve the neck posture. For that she might need to see a manual therapeutic.

Ostarine was specifically developed to treat osteoporosis, and it has been scientifically proven to be helpful. So you can sure expect a lot of improvements in this regard by getting her to use ostarine. Anywhere between 12.5-25 mgs per day would be a good dosage. I would recommend to use 25 mgs for the first 8 weeks, and then half that dosage for another 8 weeks. However, I can not tell you for sure if that will help improve the neck posture. For that she might need to see a manual therapeutic.

Ostarine would be great for her to take.

Read this article on ostarine for more information -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

Ostarine has a half life of 24 hours so your mother will most likely start to notice an improvement in her osteoporosis and overall recovery roughly one week after starting the ostarine.

Do you know of any special exercises she could do for her neck? This is the area where most change is visible.

First make sure she follows the other advice. Then it's a question of posture. She's a little young (only 1 year older than me) for her stoop and posture to be age related.

Check her posture,isn't related to a poor seat or arm chair or too many pillows on her bed. Sounds obvious but my 72 year old mum had problems and then I sat on her favorite chair... my butt was on the damned floor it sagged so much lol

Finally and only after the above she can do, with either her own resistance or VERY LIGHT resistance from someone else (the neck can and is fragile) do some of the following:

Neck/head rotations. So mouth closed chin to chest (slowly) and then all the way back as far as she can go comfortably (again slowly). The turning one way then the other (always slowly) as far as it'll go in either direction.

Posture: Literally standing up as straight as she can. 'Ladies' used to practice this with a book on their heads. So-called standing tall.

Do these for a few weeks then, if need be, the following:

Using a towel (this is where the resistance comes in) she can do the head/neck rotations as above. YouTube has a great video:

Top Bottom