Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman getting healthy. For all the lurking woman on the woman forum.

needtogetaas

We encourage you to post up and get active on our forums. We understand how hard it can be to just post up and meat new people. We are the nicest group of people you will ever meat on a fitness board though. We are waiting for you to post up so we can get to know you. Help you,encourage you or get encouragement from you.

The more woman the better. Everyone has something to add or something to gain on this forum. SO we welcome everyone. Trust me there is no need to be shy or lurk around. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Post up or send a pm to myself or anyone of out mods,mentors and lovely vet ladies here.

To anyone who might be shy, the women mods and mentors in this area are more than happy to give assistence through PM, but please don't be afraid to post up, no matter what the circumstances. This is our little sanctuary. Guys are tolerated (;)) but anyone who is critical will get the smackdown, quickly. We want you to feel comfortable asking anything you want or need.

Besides, we love to have new people here. The more, the merrier. So, please, don't be shy!!

One important point, when needto says he wants to "meat you", don't read into it, he's just a bad speller. Seriously :lmao:

Yeah! Meat means he is getting into you,now meet is completely different,,,,,that means he is gay or either hitting on you guys & gals!LAMO!

I'm still gonna stop up your toilet!.....:)

RADAR

Welcome ladies. Please post up and we're more than happy to help you out.

Posting is huge. Writing your goals is sooooooooo important.
An Ivy League college did a study on 100 people all with similar backgrounds. Seven of those people wrote down there goals. After tracking them for 10 years those seven people accomplished more then the other 93 combined.
Start a journal. Everyone is different in where they are at and where they want to be. Everyone on this forum is here to help and support each other.

Top Bottom