Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman & Primo

I THIRD the "eat for goals". No being able to put on size is a diet issue - not a gear issue.

To put on size, you have to EAT to put on size. And USUALLY putting on size means some fat comes with it. Especially if she is lean to begin with. SHe needs to EAT to put on size.

LIn addition to the skinfold mms, please post her SPECIFIC diet - better yet, have HER post here.

Specifics means:

6am
4 egg whites, 1 whole egg
1/2c oatmeal made with water and splenda
coffee, black

9am
2 scoops protein, shake made with water
16 almonds

12pm
4 oz chicken breast, grilled, no sauce
1/2c brown rice, plain
1oz avacado

etc, etc etc. The more details, the better.

Sassy thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I am going home to preach diet to her again. The thing is getting her to eat more - she never wants to go smooth. Like for me & most of us - I eat real big for a while (not concerned with abbs or going smooth) I put on size and then take some time to tighted it all up and repeat. The AAS enabled her to put on some size while staying lean like she likes.
Believe me I am trying to shy her away from AAS, Problem is I still use, If I stopped it would be easy for her to - but since I am not ready to - I have no place telling her she cant use. especially like I said, since she has a few under the belt with no bad sides - maybe she is lucky - or maybe her body handes the hormonal changes well.

So in your opinion - Primo is a big leap ahead from Winny & chances of sides are higher. What about a super low dose along with low dose var? is that safer?

I am going to take Daisy's advice - let her read this tonight at home and maybe she will want to post...

I appreciate if you all will help her out to - thanks again..

Dieselicious said:
Sassy thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I am going home to preach diet to her again. The thing is getting her to eat more - she never wants to go smooth. Like for me & most of us - I eat real big for a while (not concerned with abbs or going smooth) I put on size and then take some time to tighted it all up and repeat. The AAS enabled her to put on some size while staying lean like she likes.
Believe me I am trying to shy her away from AAS, Problem is I still use, If I stopped it would be easy for her to - but since I am not ready to - I have no place telling her she cant use. especially like I said, since she has a few under the belt with no bad sides - maybe she is lucky - or maybe her body handes the hormonal changes well.

So in your opinion - Primo is a big leap ahead from Winny & chances of sides are higher. What about a super low dose along with low dose var? is that safer?

LOL IMO... Here's all I can say..... and these are the ground rules for anyone, esp a female using AAS -- this is common sense & part of the reality of playing the game...

1) Never mix stuff you've never used. If she wants to try primo - then run the primo by itself. Primo & var are two completley different compounds so thinking that just because you are runnign low doses of both means nothing relative to running any dose of either. If she absolutely has to run primo, then run it alone before stacking it. And I mean run a full cycle, not just go 2 weeks and then throw in the var. Primo takes at least 3 weeks to really show itself and another 3-4 weeks to get it out of your system once u stop taking it. If she decides she doesn't like clumps of hair falling out, then guess what, its gonna continue to happen for another month. Is it worth it?

2) She is her own peronal Petri dish - I can't tell you anything about how primo will / won't work for her. f she just has to run the primo, then first get her to do a shitload of research on it. Like I said above primo is a longer acting compound, has harsher sides and is less predictable than var. She can decide to do whatever she wants as long as she knows the sides that are possible and is willing to accept them. With anything, start out slow. If she's not competing , absolutely no reason to go big. Start at say 50 mg / E5D. YOu can always increase or back down, or quit. But its all on her. Her body, her sides, her results. Primo is bigger than var. More sides, sides are unpredictable and dont' go away so fast. Just be aware.

A couple other comments - if she's not competing, when you talk to people who use to compete, remember that they are all about having a certain look on a certain time of day on the target competition day. They don't assume that the results are maintainable. Its all about cycling and changes and being comfortable w/ that change. If you assume whatever results you get are maitnainable and static until the cows come home, you will spend the rest of your life trying to force those same static results when your body can no longer maintain them. That's a losing battle.

You're still asking questions about the drugs when they are irrelevant w/o the diet. Honestly I'd suggest the following approach:

1) 4-6 weeks of HONEST diet & training to build. If you don't want to lose the 6-pack then quite whining about not having any size. You aren't eating for size so you wont' get size.

2) Consider adding var along w/ the HONEST diet & training for size. Again, var, primo, test, eq, bull seman will not get results if you aren't eatign for your goals.

3) Maybe go mess w/ primo IF and ONLY IF she does the research, makes an honest decision to run it and then start at low doses PATIENTLY see results or discontinue depending on sides and HONESTLY diet & train for the results you want.

IF the diet & trainign aren't in line w/ whatever you think you are taking the drugs for then I probably don't want to talk to you anymore about it.

Again, dont' want to sound preachy, but its simple & common sense. If she needs to get over this obsession w/ leanness, then start there. The rest just complicates it if that isnt' addressed first. Or else adjust the goals accordingly.

And definitely get her on here - diet isn't real sexy to talk about, but that's what is emphasized on this board -- and its just a little shift in mentality about the whole thing, but its still a considerable part of the "fitness lifestyle" that people take for granted and then spend more time messing w/ extraneous stuff trying to get the results that their diet isn't geared towards.

Sassy you are so - SO - the bomb, you left nothing unsaid.. so I have no more to ask - and will now leave the chick board and go back to the meathead board. You didnt waste a breath - your advice will be taken for sure.. and I will get her on here too, right away.

youre awesome chick.. thank you...

YAY ... we always love more "chicks" on here! :) I think she will get a TON of good info here ... guidance that can make a world of difference in her diet, training and results. Both gear-related and non-gear-related!

And agreed ... Sassy rocks. :) I am not sure what we would do without Sassy and Shadow ... they are hands-down the best. :heart:

The Shadow said:
Oh boy....

imo - Unless she is pro Bodybuilding caliber "ripped" - she isnt close to 7%....I guarantee you that.

Var didnt rip her up - neither did the Winny - her diet did.

why in the blue hell would she want to hit up any gear if she isnt competing??

Primo cause a lot more damage than it get credit for - hair loss in particular.

Like Sassy said - you cant compare oral results with an injectable as the half life is longer for the Primo (3-5 days) and it will pile up inthe system - so when you experience the sides, nothing can be done at that point.

You mentioned that her diet is so strict that se cant put on any size - that is horrible logic. I think you mean that she cant add any LBM w/o adding some fat.

EVERYTHING in fitness is related to diet.

Period.
Word I lost a shit load of hair on primo it took a year to get it back to it's full thickness. In most woman hair lose is not acceptable side. AAS is completely risk reward, if she not competing why take such great risks?

Top Bottom