Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wk's journey

Thanks for the comments

Yes, it was a bioimpedance measurement done at the gym....I realize a caliper is more accurate but I've got to find someone that knows how to use one correctly...Although a 6-10% difference between methods is huge !!!!!

I have added BCAA's that I drink during the cardio to try and preserve muscle.....and my protein intake is about 1-1/2 grams per body lbs

The cardio, stairmaster , leg work ...I am doing is mostly to try and work hams/glutes.....I really want to hit those hard.....
I am doing 2 weight leg outs a week (as well as the other body parts )
a longer one on the weekend and a shorter one during the week....squats, leg press, hack squats, lunges, leg extension, leg curl
I have purchased the yohimbine ES that you guys mentioned here.....I am on my second bottle......

Also, any suggestions as to what I can add to decrease my waist...... I am doing several core exercises and my abs are there but my waist measurement will not move......

Once I'm back from Moab, I think I'll add creatine to the mix and if I do try to compete and will be posting up asking for help and suggestions.....I see a great thread at the top here.....
It feels a little intimidating getting in front of a bunch of people in a bikini and then doing a routine......

As well, the last week pre-contest diet....I have heard so many things one wonders what works and what doesn't....... dehydrating yourself???? how?? don;t drink/...drink and take diuretics????? how low does the caloric intake go??????? I've also heard drink alcohol the night before for vascularity and dehydration........???

Anyone have the scoop on the reality or what would be reccomended???

Once again, thanks!!!!!!!

;) Welcome WK!
You look great in those pics! I hope you do decide to compete again.

About the abs...I've always had big abdominal muscles lurking under an annoying layer of fat. Unfortunately, the only thing to make my waist measurement go down and my abs show is an extremely clean diet. My suggestion would be to start logging your diet. It really keeps you accountable to what you put in your mouth, and it is really helping me.
I look forward to watching your progress!

Well, I figured I'd bring this back to the top.....

I have after all decided to compete.....I've busted butt since I got from Moab at the end of April ( let me tell you I pigged out for 10 days , I wasn't sure I would do this ).

I am going to compete on June 17 and have decided to enter 2 classes. Masters and lightweight......

My latest strugle has been stressing about those last 6 lbs to meet the weight requirements... I was conisdering maybe trying clen to help out and got some great answers in this thread
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483292

Thanks guys!!!

I also posted some updated pics in that thread as well.

I am pumped, nervous, tired..you name it.......but glad I'm going to give it a go.

If I happen to place in the top 5 in this comp...I will attempt the one at the next level....on June 24......

Crossing fingers...

Anyways, I will try and keep this log updated :)

You're looking solid girl - if you are down to the last 6 lb, 5 lb min is easily lost w/ the last week's water deplete. You've got time so just keep things going and you'll get there just fine!

Good morning and thanks....this place is becoming more of a favourite fast.:)

Yup, a canuck.....

New challenge...
I was so bloated yesterday and had serious stomach pain.....Haven't gone to the bathroom in a couple of days..seems constipation is setting in.....timing of this sucks....

I took some Udo's oil last night and upped Acidophilus in my supplements hoping that it will help.....

Might do some Senna tonight but I don;t really want to rely on that......

Morning will start with one hour of eliptical

Last edited:
The Acidophilus….and udo’s worked. I think I’ll keep my Acidophilus dosage higher going forward….

Did the one hour elliptical…no problem this morning…felt good

Intake

4 coffees ( with silk- an.organic soybean cream replacement..I just can’t do black coffee )
6 egg whites with spinach
2 oz carrots
Rice cake with salsa and turkey breast
Buffalo strips with onions and a tablespoon of MCT oil
Tonight- Bbq sirloin steak with broccoli

I usually don’t eat this much red meat but today is just one of those days. I’ve been trying to limit red meat to once per week

Another downer this morning..I got my period so obviously my bf level is not low enough. I’m pissed and down at the same time…..but that’s just for today…guess, I’ll have to just step it up some more …..fawk…...talk about a roller coaster ride….If I don’t get it low enough it will fall right on show date next month ……arggggg

Todays supplements

Red rocket
Hyaluronic acid
CLA
Acidophilus
Aceyl-L-Carnitine
R-ALA
Taurine
Potassium ( I’ve been getting cramps in my calves )
Animal Pak
Iron- 35 mg
Scivation Xtend during Cardio
Ergopharm All in one during weight session

I want a protein bar so badly…but I know I can’t have those now ( insert sad face )

I went through a bit of a crash this morning…..it was too long between “feedings” ( I feel like a reptile now ).Recouped from it and then had an intense 2 hour leg workout…….It was awesome…..I got cramps in my calves again so I’ll have to up my potassium and taurine

That’s it for today

whiteknight39 said:
Good morning and thanks....this place is becoming more of a favourite fast.:)

Yup, a canuck.....

New challenge...
I was so bloated yesterday and had serious stomach pain.....Haven't gone to the bathroom in a couple of days..seems constipation is setting in.....timing of this sucks....

I took some Udo's oil last night and upped Acidophilus in my supplements hoping that it will help.....

Might do some Senna tonight but I don;t really want to rely on that......

Morning will start with one hour of eliptical

Make sure you're eating plenty of green veggies, getting enough good fats, and drink lots of water. I know this problem sucks! Hope you feel better soon.

Better

This morning weight in at 118..One lbs down..that put a smile on my face :)

Got in 1 hr 20 minutes of cardio ( eliptical and stair master ) and 1 hr 15 minutes upper body work out.

Intake

4 coffees ( with silk- an.organic soybean cream replacement..I just can’t do black coffee )
1 whole egg with multi grain slice of bread
2 oz carrots
Rice cake with salsa and turkey breast
chicken breast with brocoli
salmon burger with spinach
almonds

Todays supplements

Red rocket
Hyaluronic acid
CLA
Acidophilus
Acetyl-L-Carnitine