Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and Women

Dirt Bike Girl

Can anyone tell me about their experience on Winstrol? Just wondering how it effects a woman's body and how long it took before seeing any results. Thanks in advance!

Generally -- most of what you can expect you can find in any winny profile. Winny tends to either like you are hate you as far as getting sick (similar to sus flu). Sides can really suck as far as acne / bacne, hair loss, voice cracking / deepening. Cutting - primarily depends on your diet & training. You in competition or what's the whole program?

Winny is not a cutting drug. Cutting comes from diet. In women, Winny tends to bloat them. SOME, very select few women, lose BF on Winny - but that is also in conjunction with a SMART training program, a CLEAN diet and an already low BF%.

Potential sides from Winny include hair loss, acne all over the body, clitoris enlargement, voice deepening, and other masculinization effects. Nobody can say what sides you will/will not get. Sides are individual. Even with low doses, any and all sides are possible and can come up at anytime. If you are not prepared to accept ALL these sides, then it is not a good choice.

If you are considering AAS to cut - I will assume you are around 15% BF or lower? And possibily competing in the near future? Otherwise, it is pretty silly to be considering AAS at this point.

You want some solid advice on cutting - post up some more information and you will get tons of help!

I am not necessarily looking to compete, just wanting to get rid of the unwanted fat. I am at BF of 18% for 5'10" 140 lbs., so I would definitely like to be rid of it. I run and jump rope every day and also do certain exercises 5 times a week (lunges, biceps, etc.) to maintain muscle mass. I just can't seem to tone up and lose those last 10 lbs. even with a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, and chicken. Just looking for some extra help and heard that Winstrol makes you lose fat fast... but those side effects look pretty scary. Thank you so much for your feedback and help on the matter. I appreciate it!

At your height, weight and bodyfat it sounds more like you are on the 'need more muscle' side than 'have too much fat' side (knowing that bodyfat ratio is the ratio of bodyfat to lean muscle mass.

To that end, no winstrol is not what you need. It introduces a whole new world of issues that you need to be on top of before you even go play on that playground. I'm going to suggest that if you can post up very specifically what you are currently eating, e.g.

Meal 1: 8 am
-------------
1/2 cup oatmeal
3 eggs

Meal 2: 11 am
--------------
4 oz chicken
2 cups spinach
2 tbsp oil-based vinaigrette

etc...

And also your training, again very specifically.

It sounds like you are active, but I bet we can tweak your diet a little to get some changes and possinly your training. Also, at your height and your goal of "lose those last 10 lbs" -- want to change your mind about "weight". The more important number is your bodyfat. Weight only tells you the total weight of your bone mass, muscle mass, fat mass and water mass. It doesnt' tell you anythign about your body composition and I think that you can probably change your bodyfat ratio and MAYBE 5 lbs or even gain 5 lb and look 10x better than you look now. Also to illustrate that weight sucks as a reliable measure - for competition last yr I dropped 9% bodyfat and 2 lbs - yes TWO LBS. That means I preserved a lot of muscle and still dropped fat mass. I don't think you can afford to drop much muscle mass - instead I think that's what you should focus on building up - and that will happen thru DIET.

Please just don't even bother w/ chemicals because you need to master the diet & training aspect right now.

Dirt Bike Girl said:
I am not necessarily looking to compete, just wanting to get rid of the unwanted fat. I am at BF of 18% for 5'10" 140 lbs., so I would definitely like to be rid of it. I run and jump rope every day and also do certain exercises 5 times a week (lunges, biceps, etc.) to maintain muscle mass. I just can't seem to tone up and lose those last 10 lbs. even with a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, and chicken. Just looking for some extra help and heard that Winstrol makes you lose fat fast... but those side effects look pretty scary. Thank you so much for your feedback and help on the matter. I appreciate it!

Winstrol is not a fat loss drug. Period.

In addition to the sides Daisy already mentioned, Winstrol can cause high blood pressure, a reversal of LDL and HDL cholesterol values, and liver damage.

Honestly, it sounds like you are already in good shape and that you'd serve yourself better by taking your diet and training to the next level. People on this board can help you with that. Hiring a personal trainer to help you break through the plateau wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Dirt Bike Girl said:
Can anyone tell me about their experience on Winstrol? Just wondering how it effects a woman's body and how long it took before seeing any results. Thanks in advance!
Very bad idea

Hello ladies. Sorry to wander over here, but I saw the title of the thread and thought I could chime in. It's been my experience with many female friends of mine that anavar is much preferred over winstrol. They are used for the same reasons (cutting cycles) and even though winstrol is not terribly androgenic (from a man's perspective), anavar is by far the better choice. It is one of the safest AAS available and is used medically in women with various muscle wasting disorders. I also have heard from female competitors that they experience joint pain on 25 mg of winstrol. No such complaints with anavar. Furthermore, anavar is one of only 2 AS that have direct fat burning properties. Trenbolone is the other, and that is a ginormous no-no for females. All other AS will decreased bodyfat indirectly (assuming you are dieting and training properly) via increasing LBM and therefore, BMR.

I use anywhere from 100-150 mg of winstrol daily in my pre-contest stacks and I can tell you it surely destroys my lipid panel and gives me horrible headaches. I can't speak of how it would affect it at a much lower dose, but with most AS, the side effects seem to present themselves at dosages at or below what is needed to achieve the desired effect. All I could say is if it were someone I was advising personally I would strictly tell them to avoid winstrol (as a female). But the use of any drugs is really ill-advised unless you're competing or (maybe) modeling. Even at that, the most advanced I would go for a cutting cycle would be low dose GH and anavar.

Hope this helped.

Top Bottom