Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and virilization?

Martha29

I am 4'11 and 112 pounds and very lean female body type petite and blonde. I have been using winstrol/winny for 3 weeks at 12.5mg per day and have started to get some virilization side effects like body/facial hair and my voice changing a bit. I decided to stop using it, should i switch to var?

I am 4'11 and 112 pounds and very lean female body type petite and blonde. I have been using winstrol/winny for 3 weeks at 12.5mg per day and have started to get some virilization side effects like body/facial hair and my voice changing a bit. I decided to stop using it, should i switch to var?

You made the right decision to stop. So good call there...

My wife has used Anavar and had decent results at 10mg per day, she didn’t have any side effects, but we are all different. Sarms May be an option for you as well, I’m sure someone more knowledgeable than I can help you out there.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

If you are competing, stick to var or primo. If you are not competing then don't even bother with steroids. Try SARMs out instead.

Top Bottom