Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol/Test ---> Anavar/Test

BrickGirl

Hey :) I have just started taking 50mg test cyp every sunday, today my first day on a continous routine. I have currently been taking Winstrol-v 4mg daily for the past 5 months. I will continue on the winstrol for another 5 weeks. I will then keep the test going as normal and will add in 5mg of Anavar. I will then probably stay on the anavar for 6 months. I am wondering about the transition between the winstrol and anavar. Any suggestions on switching over? Should I just on sunday take my normal winstrol dose and then on that following monday start the anavar and completly stop the winstrol? That is my plan for now, I would LOVE any suggestions :) Thanks!

Sounds to me like you got it all figured out a Brickgirl :) I will bump ya...someone else might find some error---but seems good to me. Happy Gains girl----your going to be HUGE :D ( what size needle are you using for you injections????? Sounds like the needle size from hell :)

I use 20gauge, My husband got a large box of those, so that is what we always use, never a problem with it. :)

Well then, guess you are injecting into your boheiny....remember to hit the outter part of your booty-where there are no large nerves. Maybe you can just sit on an ice pack for a while to help with the pain... sometimes my injections site hurt for a while also.....is your temp gone??? Of course that is getting into the medical stuff......not sure I can go there :) Just hope your feeling better.

Top Bottom