Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only cycle for women

Carnie

Please help, my GF wants the injection now ! She found my winny and after explanation she wants to cycle it. She is 5' about 110 #'s. Diet is good, cardio 4x/week @ 45 minutes, and she does full body beautiful form free-weights. I am going to do 25mg a day maybe 50mg EOD. What should I give her? I was thinking 10 - 25 mg/EOD. She wants to lose excess ass fat and tone up to become hard. Please help, she looks great but wants to shed the excess BF% while toning big time. I have searched to no avail, thanks guys..and gals for info !

you might want to check on the womens board.

I believe winstrol more readily causes virilization than primobolan. meaning, primo would probably be a better choice. and she would only need 50mg a week, so it would be cheap.

I've also read a lot lately about GH being extremely effective for reduction of fat at the injection site (her ass).

LMAO bigdog, I agree. Unfortunately it is an ultimatum...If I can, then she can ! Stone, I checked the women's site but rec'd no response. I'm aware of the virilization (deepening of the voice) and have made her aware of it. You are right about GH but she I only have winny, and I'm not going to share my Sus or EQ !! Any suggestions on the best dosage for her for good results with minimal sides ? Just with the winny !!

If she just wants to tone recommend ECA to her. Explain to her that males and females have different hormones so whatever male hormones you take will have much worse side effects with her. Not only that but once women take steroids the side effects can be irreversable, unlike men.

It is a good job she didn't find your anadrol!

What about clen? That is good for chicks. It will make her stronger and lose fat. I wouldn't let my chick do winny.

I also heard it makes their clit big. Big clits might be find for some dudes but after seeing it a certain size I don't know it I would want to see it bigger.

I have a question I have read somewhere that the deepening of the voice and the enlargment of the clit are permanent sides is that true or not?

What about clen? That is good for chicks. It will make her stronger and lose fat. I wouldn't let my chick do winny.

I also heard it makes their clit big. Big clits might be find for some dudes but after seeing it a certain size I don't know it I would want to see it bigger.

I have a question I have read somewhere that the deepening of the voice and the enlargment of the clit are permanent sides is that true or not?

Top Bottom