Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and clen cycle for females

Annafit

Hi guys, I have done 2 cycles of winstrol this will be my third and I would like to rap it at the end with some clen to get that dry cutting look, anyone you know has done this same cycle? or what's your opinions on this cycle.

Winstrol is a no-no steroid for women. It is one of the most androgenic steroids out there, so a lady should definitely avoid using it if she wants to remain a lady.

As for clenbuterol, it was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

i agree with lev.. but it seems like your mind is made up

i tell you to go for it but just realize you don't need to feel like ass to lose body fat. clen will absolutely give you horrible sides and fuck up your heart. i hate the stuff and people who are in the know don't use it these days. the more modern fat burners are SARM's which are safer

I am not a fan of women using steroids but if you do I would recommend anavar or primo. I wouldn't be running winny. Clen is a horrible option for fat loss too. I would much rather see you go for Cardarine and n2slin to get that extra bit of fat off.

Winstrol is a TERRIBLE idea for a female. Winstrol is an extremely androgenic steroid. If you run drol, you will 100% experience emasculating side effects like clit enlarmgent, facial hair growth etc.

The only two steroids that I feel women should use are primobolan and anavar. Any other steroid will contain enough androgenic properties that it can cause permanent emasculating effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth etc.

In this article I lay out primobolan cycles for women -> https://www.evolutionary.org/women-primobolan-part1

In this article I lay our anavar cycles for women -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-part-1-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40568.html

The safest thing to use is SARMS. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so androgenic side effects like voice deepening, clit enlargement etc are impossible.
You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

In particular, look into cardarine. Cardarine is by far the best SARM for fat loss.

Top Bottom