Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and anavar confusion

scarlettMK

I am 5’1’’ and 140 pounds. Female with some size, not all good size. I had a kid and since then have carried some ‘mommy weight’. I am training hard in the gym, already down 30 pounds since birthing my baby boy. Now I want to use winstrol and anavar but confused as to if I should use both or just one.

Anavar is fine but do NOT use winstrol, winstrol has sides for females.
Better use anavar 5mgs with cardarine gw 10mgs and ostarine 12.5mgs, before workout 2 capsules cardazol.

I am 5’1’’ and 140 pounds. Female with some size, not all good size. I had a kid and since then have carried some ‘mommy weight’. I am training hard in the gym, already down 30 pounds since birthing my baby boy. Now I want to use winstrol and anavar but confused as to if I should use both or just one.

sister my ex got mommy weight after our kid was born, i dumped her for that cause she got lazy. you gotta get back working out as soon as possible

Do not use winny you’ll be dealing with a mess of issues. For females low dose anavar and sarms is the way to go. Check out sarms.forsale they will be able to get you hooked up.

Top Bottom