Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny time?

rileylk

I just discovered that females can use Winstrol with success and they report really good Lean gains and dryness with it. I know it has side effects and I know it's one of the stronger steroids that females can mess with but I think I'm ready. The problem is these come with 50 mg tabs. do I split the tabs or do I just take 50 mg every 2 or 3 days

Please dont use winstrol has sides, if you want steroid for women go with anavar nothing over 5mgs and make sure trusted supplier

I just discovered that females can use Winstrol with success and they report really good Lean gains and dryness with it. I know it has side effects and I know it's one of the stronger steroids that females can mess with but I think I'm ready. The problem is these come with 50 mg tabs. do I split the tabs or do I just take 50 mg every 2 or 3 days

Split the pills

Split them if you are going to use them but I wouldn’t advise winstrol. Check out anavar or sarms. Sarms.forsale can get you what you need

Top Bottom