Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny, nolvadex, and the PILL

Arms

yeah ladies. i visit the board alot, but dont post much b/c i dont know much about cycles for women, i'm just learing. anyway, i have a question concerning my girlfriend's cycle of winny. first off, she has considered getting back on the pill, orthotricycline. she holds alot of water while on the pill. i thought of giving her some nolvadex during the cycle to rid her of the water causing estrogen. but then i thought about this. with the winny raising her test levels very minimal, wouldn't ridding her of the estrogen cause a high test level, low estrogen level resulting in a poor balance. and wouldn't it lessen the effectiveness of the pill. however, she is not sure if she will get back on the pill. if it will cause a problem she will not get back on it. here is what i have planned out for her:

week 1-6, maybe 7>>10mg winny/day
week 4-7>>10mg nolvadex/day
week 1-8>>3 tabs clen/day, 1on/1off, ECA
during off weeks.

any advice is always appreciated, as is any other advice you can provide her.

thanks...Arms

It would be truly silly to have her take Nolvadex AND ortho-tricycline. The Nolvadex will not reduce her estrogen levels, it will merely block any estrogen she takes or produces naturally from some of the estrogen receptors, especially in the breast. Because Nolvadex actually works as an estrogen in the uterus, she may be getting a triple dose there. In other words, the ortho-tricycline increases her estrogen, and the Nolvadex can also have this effect. I can't predict exactly what the outcome would be (from a contraceptive point of view), but it sounds like a bad combo. Winny plus ortho should be fine. Winny plus Nolvadex would be great. But winny + ortho + Nolvadex = bad idea IMHO.

Top Bottom