Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is winny the best thing to trim fat fast?

junebug

Hi! This is the 1st time I have posted a topic so please bear with me.

I am 27yrs. old, 5'2", 125lbs. My weight is not that big of an issue to me but getting rid of the fat is.

I have just started working out again. I do 20mins. of cardio five times a week and lift each day concentrating on different areas of my body.

My boyfriend suggested taking 1cc of winstrol twice a week to help trim the fat. My question is, is this the best thing for me to take? I have trien clen tabs but they make me very shaky and I feel like my head is crawling with bugs. I have also tried xenadrine and it has the same effect. I am looking for something without stimulants but that produce results quickly. Any suggestions?

Please HELP!!!

[This message has been edited by junebug (edited April 05, 2001).]

Have you tried the search feature June? There are many many topics on women and winstrol. It effects every woman differently.

What does your diet look like? That is a MAJOR factor in fat loss.

Also scroll down and read the topic "when does 30+30 NOT = 60" for some good advice on cardio.

------------------
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

If you have just started working out again, I would not advise jumpin in and starting winny right away. Losing fat takes TIME! You have to be patient. There is no quick fix to it. You have to be consistent with your diet and your training. Diet is everything in obtaining the physique you want. Even if you use something, if your diet is not where it needs to be, it will do you no good! What are you eating now? How are you training? I would add a little more cardio, try doing 45 minutes on an empty stomach in the AM. Also have you tried ECA? Give us some more info :)

Hi June,

Just up your cardio duration, fine tune your diet and definitely lift weights. Stay away from AS, you've just started to work out again.

It does take time to build your body and to lose stored bodyfat. It's hard work but it can be done. Start keeping a food diary (this will help you stay honest, fit all your meals in and gives you a guideline what works for your body. More or less food, high carbs, low carbs, etc).

I hope you learn alot from this board. Welcome to it :)

I am new to all of this so what is ECA?

Basically I eat no more than 30 fat grams per day and no more than 1500 calories. My workout is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday & Saturday, 20 minutes of cardio (stepper) and 1 day I lift concentrating on arms, next day legs, next day back, etc.

I just thought there may be something that could help speed up the fat burning process along with cardio and lifting.

I read the "when do 30 + 30 NOT = 60" discussion. Good advice. It will be difficult for me to do 60 mins. of cardio but I will try really hard to.

Thanks for the advice.

Winny does have side effects with women. You should only take this once you are experienced and reached a plateau with your lifting. It is only worth it if you are competing or have serious goals like lifting much heavier or attaining a bodyfat % below 13%. I myself have just used winny to increase my muscle mass and get a bit harder. I have gained 7 lbs and lost 2% body fat. My diet was not very clean during this time which means I have not significantly reduced my bodyfat. I am 6 months away from competing so this is not a problem right now.

Some of the side effects I have had include;
(1)Water retention - 4-5 lbs
(2) Swollen clitoris ( very sensitive now )
(3) Increased sex-drive ( we're talking wanting it 24/7 )
(4) Breast size decrease

I also suspect that I would have had acne if I wasn't already on treatment for this anyway.

Hope this has given you an insight into winny.

Post a sample of a diet for 1 day. Are you taking flax oil? I would not take winny as of now. I would give your body a year of some heavy lifting and intense training before I would consider using AS. See where your body will take you. You should be eating 5-6 meals a day and drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day. I would keep carbs in the AM and before 2pm. Stay with complex carbs....make sure you are getting 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb. Dieting is an individual thing, you have to try different things out and see what works for you. Its good to shock your body and keep changing your diet, because your body is smart and will adapt. Have you ever tried going 2 days low carbs under 50grams and 1 day high 150-200grams. You will have to play around with it and see what works for you. Stay away from the junk food, and get your cardio time up a bit too.

Ok. Thanks for all the advice. I guess I should really work hard on my diet and exercise and stay away from the winny for now. Maybe later when I have been training for a while.

Will keep you posted!

Top Bottom