x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Winnie Tab Confusion

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Winnie Tab Confusion within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: When I did winnie tabs, I spaced them throughout the day (6 per day 12mg) evenly. Now, I'm confused becuse all I read on the boards is EOD. Why is this?? Isn't it better to have a constant sream rather than an "overdose/overload" all at once? What are the benifits to this?? Is anavar used the same way?? SW

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro
    When I did winnie tabs, I spaced them throughout the day (6 per day 12mg) evenly. Now, I'm confused becuse all I read on the boards is EOD. Why is this?? Isn't it better to have a constant sream rather than an "overdose/overload" all at once? What are the benifits to this?? Is anavar used the same way??

SW

Good Broly
    I have just used the paper winstrol with good results. I cut the 10mg squares into 3 and took them every 4-six hours during the day. I did this because I read that winstrol peaks then fades after a few hours in your system and so it is best to spread the dosage out like this. Don't know about the EOD, but since I have progressed to Primo I may use the Winstrol inject next time as it is less hassle - one inject per week and no more poping pills every few hours.

Good Bro
    From what I understand Snow the EOD is for IM or intramuscular/injected winstrol. Its released differently into your blood stream when its IM compared to oral. So lets say I was going to do a t3/winstrol cycle using the winny to help protect the muscle. I could do 25mg EOD IM or 12.5mg ED oral (split into doses over the day). Hope this helps.

------------------
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates