Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winni or Anavar, cant decide, help please!!!!

Medusa88

Hi everyone, im a newbie when it comes to gear and would love some advise.

Im 36yo, 5'11 and 167lbs. Currently im on a low carb, high protein cutting diet, cardio 5 days a week, weight training 6 days and im taking an ECA stack for extra help.

Ive been working out for years, but never taken aas before, my boyfriend swears by it and tells me I should give it a go.
I want to stay lean and add muscle fairly fast (dont we all, lol) and from the info ive researched, Winni or Var are the best options.

I guess what I really want to know is, which of the 2 gives the best results, with the least amount of sides. I also have Clen, which im saving to cycle with either of these 2 options.

If anyone can let me know about their experiences with Winni or Var, and which would be more beneficial for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone, im a newbie when it comes to gear and would love some advise.

Im 36yo, 5'11 and 167lbs. Currently im on a low carb, high protein cutting diet, cardio 5 days a week, weight training 6 days and im taking an ECA stack for extra help.

Ive been working out for years, but never taken aas before, my boyfriend swears by it and tells me I should give it a go.
I want to stay lean and add muscle fairly fast (dont we all, lol) and from the info ive researched, Winni or Var are the best options.

I guess what I really want to know is, which of the 2 gives the best results, with the least amount of sides. I also have Clen, which im saving to cycle with either of these 2 options.

If anyone can let me know about their experiences with Winni or Var, and which would be more beneficial for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

This question makes the answer easy. Oxandrolone is your best option. There is no drug legally entitled to be manufactured under the trade name Anavar, but you'll find it marketed as such in many places.

Regarding use of exogenous androgens, it is always best (especially for a woman) to use as little as possible to achieve your body recomp goals. More is worse, NOT better. Try 5mg a day for six weeks and see what happens. Diet should supply about a gram of complete protein per pound of bw, or about 2g per kilo. Most complete protein will be meat, eggs, or dairy extracts like casein or whey. Most veggie sources of protein have relatively poor AA profiles, and should not be counted towards your daily protein intake.

Initially, calories should be enough to maintain your current bw, neither gain or loose.

Reassess at the end of six weeks. You may find you've gained a bit of muscle and lost a bit of fat. At that point you might want to add a few hundred calories on training days.

Reassess at the end of 9 weeks. If you've added no muscle at all, increase oxandrolone to 10mg.

This question makes the answer easy. Oxandrolone is your best option. There is no drug legally entitled to be manufactured under the trade name Anavar, but you'll find it marketed as such in many places.

Regarding use of exogenous androgens, it is always best (especially for a woman) to use as little as possible to achieve your body recomp goals. More is worse, NOT better. Try 5mg a day for six weeks and see what happens. Diet should supply about a gram of complete protein per pound of bw, or about 2g per kilo. Most complete protein will be meat, eggs, or dairy extracts like casein or whey. Most veggie sources of protein have relatively poor AA profiles, and should not be counted towards your daily protein intake.

Initially, calories should be enough to maintain your current bw, neither gain or loose.

Reassess at the end of six weeks. You may find you've gained a bit of muscle and lost a bit of fat. At that point you might want to add a few hundred calories on training days.

Reassess at the end of 9 weeks. If you've added no muscle at all, increase oxandrolone to 10mg.

Advise well noted, cheers for that.

Top Bottom