Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Win VS Anavar

Hottie73

Anyone have advise on which to use as a female that wants as little sides as possible but good results. I build quick. I want to be leaner but build some lean muscle too.

Please give as much background info as you can.

Diet
BF%

Hottie73 said:
Anyone have advise on which to use as a female that wants as little sides as possible but good results. I build quick. I want to be leaner but build some lean muscle too.
I cannot comment on either but a bunch of very intelligent people that can like to have this information below... taken from a previous post ;)
The more specifics the better they can help ya!

Good Luck! :rose:

"

Clen
Avavar
Winny
....or any other "diet drug" or want to know "what is best for"...without listing the following information:

1 - CURRENT DIET - to include total grams of carbs, fat and protein AND total cals, number of meals, and current supplements

2 - AGE, WEIGHT, YEARS TRAINING, CURRENT BF%, AND CURRENT TRAINING, CARDIO PROGRAM.

If you don't have a diet in place - don't ask what will "make you lose fat"

This is being done for your benefit.

THERE ARE NO MAGIC BULLETS - NOTHING WILL OVERRIDE A SHITTY DIET AND A LAZY ATTITUDE.

PERIOD.

If you have the information above - by all means PLEASE post up and we will do all that we can to help direct you - BUT - its a two way street. We need your help to help you."

Hottie73 said:
Anyone have advice on which to use as a female that wants as little sides as possible but good results. I build quick. I want to be leaner but build some lean muscle too.
I have been weight training for the past 12 years. I have a diet in place. I am not trying to compete right now. I just want to stay fit and look hot. Right now I want to get a little help to do it. I took a little time off after preparing for what would have been my first show. I had 2 recent deaths so it was tough to deal with all of that at the same time. Anyways here goes. I have tried other aids before. I may throw in some EQ with the win/av. What do you think?
Age-33
Weight-110
Height-5'2"
Hips-?
Waist-?
Bust-34 D
BF%
Training - I currently weight train 5 days a week. I also do a yoga class once a week to keep my flexability. I do a minimal 45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week.

Leaner = diet

LBM - well...that can be addresses with gear - true.

If the diet isnt up to par you will be:

1 - Breaking a federal law
2 - using MALE hormones
3 - Wasting your time

......can you post up a typical day diet?

btw - I am pretty good at guessing bf is you want to post/send a pic

Would always recommend var over winny. Winny can work great for some but be a beeyotch for others. Some people get like "sus flu" within a week or two of starting it. Also I would probably not suggest stacking eq & winny because they both are androgenic in that you are pretty much guaranteed to see a voice crack / change / scratchy throat, hair falling out & acne. Also if your goal is to stay lean eq has a tendency to make you hungry -- some say it doesn't affect them, but the common experience is that it does.

If anything var.

It would really help to know bodyfat...

Top Bottom