x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Will2BLean's Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Will2BLean's Log within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I have decided to start another log. Over the past year or so I have fallen off and gotten back on the fitness bandwagon more times than I can count! I'm actually in a good place right now, new townhouse, a job I enjoy (well, I don't mind going at least, lol!), and I can FINALLY afford a gym membership! WOO HOO! Last Friday I signed up for a year membership at the Y, and I am so happy to be back in a real gym! So, here goes... I'm 5'6", 24 years old, and as of today 127.2 pounds. So

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 64 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Talking Will2BLean's Log

I have decided to start another log. Over the past year or so I have fallen off and gotten back on the fitness bandwagon more times than I can count! I'm actually in a good place right now, new townhouse, a job I enjoy (well, I don't mind going at least, lol!), and I can FINALLY afford a gym membership! WOO HOO! Last Friday I signed up for a year membership at the Y, and I am so happy to be back in a real gym!

So, here goes... I'm 5'6", 24 years old, and as of today 127.2 pounds. So far I've lost 3.6 pounds since I started working out again a week ago. I will get some measurements later this week, and I will also check and see if my gym does BF tests. Right now, my only goal is to stay motivated, be able to run a 5k, and be lean again! I was 117 pounds and 14% BF at my fittest (about three years ago), and I'd like to be somewhere around there again.

Here goes...

Monday, July 17, 2006
    7:10 a.m. - woke up, missed a.m. run. I had a very fun, yet tiring weekend camping, so I let myself off the hook.
    8:10 - 8oz. skim milk
    1 scoop protein powder

11:25 - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
    1/2 T ANPB

1:17 p.m. - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
    1/2 T ANPB

4:15 - 3oz. Chicken breast
    6 olives
    5 cherry tomatoes
    2c mixed greens
    1/4c FF Italian

6:15 - 4oz. chicken
    2/3c green beans
    1/2c baked potato + ICBINB spray

7:30 - Fudgesicle (my weakness )

7:35 - Back
    Pull-downs (70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x8)
    Hypers (3 x 10) <-- These were a lot harder than I remembered! lol!
    Bent-over DB rows (3x25x10)
    Cardo: 20 mins - Stepper

9:15 - 1 sc. pro powder + 8oz. H2o + 1t glut
    1/2T ANPB

9:30 - 1 peach

10:10 - chamomile tea, 1 Splenda, 1 True Lemon (I've been having trouble falling asleep early enough. This tea doesn't seem to help either! lol!)

Cals: 1243, Carbs: 140, Fat: 21, Protein: 119

So, that was yesterday. As you can see, I tend to have a problem with late night snacking. It seems to get worse as the week progresses. Feel free to critique, criticize, butcher, etc. I need all the help I can get! LOL!

Re: Will2BLean's Log

Hi Gymgurl! Thank you!

Okay, here goes...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006
    Weight: 127.2

6:37 a.m. - woke up

6:50 - Ran 1mi @ 6 mph (This about killed me! My endurance is shot. I thought I was going to hurl afterwards! lol)

7:50 - 8oz. skim milk
    1 scoop protein powder

10:46 - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
    1/2 T ANPB

1:27 - 3oz. Chicken breast
    6 olives
    5 cherry tomatoes
    2c mixed greens
    1/4c FF Italian

3:12 p.m. - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
    1/2 T ANPB

2/3c green beans

7:30 - No sugar added Fudgesicle (I have one of these every day.. is that horrible?)

7:35 - Chest
    Flat Bench (65x10, 65x10, 75x10, 85x6) <-- This was really depressing because I remember being able to bench 135 back in the day.
    DB Flyes (3 x 15 x 10)
    Incline Nautilus machine (40 x 10, 2 x 50 x 10) <-- These just didn't feel right for some reason
    Cable crossovers (30 x 10, 40 x 10, 50 x 8)
    Cardo: 20 mins - X-Trainer

Hubby and I had to go to Wal-Mart after our workout, so that threw me a little of track... I ended up eating frozen yogurt, which I shouldn't have...but it was sooooo good.

9:15 - 1T ANPB, 1/2 No Sugar Added Fat FF frozen yogurt

Total Water: 72oz.
    Total Cals: 1128 (whoops! )
    Carbs: 121
    Fat: 25
    Protein: 105

I can't seem to remember my vitamins either. Hopefully I'll get my cals up and vitamins in on Wednesday!
    Last edited by Will2BLean; 19-Jul-2006 at 09:52 AM.

jenscats5

1) You'll get your wind back - don't worry about it!! Enjoy your runs!!

2) NO eating a SF Fudgesicle daily isn't horrible....

3) Actually your cals are a little low - for cutting you should be between 10x & 12x your bodyweight, so at 127lbs, that's 1270 & 1524!!

So in order to lose bf, make sure you're eating enough & don't always expect your scale weight to change - you can still lose pant sizes, etc without a significant scale weight change.....

Thanks jenscats! I am really looking forward to being able to look forward to running again (if that makes sense, lol!) Right now it is such a chore!

As for the fudgesicles, I'm glad that they are "okay".. I know they aren't the best things that I could be eating, but they really do keep me from munching like crazy. I swear I could eat sweets all day every day!

I will bump my cals up, too! I actually didn't even realize how low they were on Monday! Thanks for pointing that out!

jenscats5

Quote Quote posted by Will2BLean
    Thanks jenscats! I am really looking forward to being able to look forward to running again (if that makes sense, lol!) Right now it is such a chore!

As for the fudgesicles, I'm glad that they are "okay".. I know they aren't the best things that I could be eating, but they really do keep me from munching like crazy. I swear I could eat sweets all day every day!

I will bump my cals up, too! I actually didn't even realize how low they were on Monday! Thanks for pointing that out!

Well, depending on the brand, if they are 1) Sugar Free (that's good!) and 2) under 50 cals a pop - then you're fine IMO - as long as they fit into your daily macros....

Remember the ice-pop things in the plastic?? Well they make them SF too!!

Quote Quote posted by jenscats5
    Well, depending on the brand, if they are 1) Sugar Free (that's good!) and 2) under 50 cals a pop - then you're fine IMO - as long as they fit into your daily macros....

Remember the ice-pop things in the plastic?? Well they make them SF too!!
    These are 40 cals a pop! I remember those pop-ice things. I would always let them melt and then just drink them! lol! I had no idea they came in SF! I'm going to keep an eye out for them.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 126.8
    7:10 a.m. - woke up, I just can seem to get out of bed early every morning. I missed my run.
    8:10 - 8oz. skim milk
    1 scoop protein powder
    fish oil, multi, b complex

12:15 - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
    1/2 T ANPB
    Diet Coke
    We had clients in the office, so I couldn't eat any earlier.

1:30 p.m. - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
    1/2 T ANPB

4:00 - 3oz. Chicken breast
    6 olives
    5 cherry tomatoes
    2c mixed greens
    1/4c FF Italian

2/3c green beans
    Fudgesicle (my weakness )

7:30 - Legs
    Presses (230x10, 320x8, 370x6) okay, that about killed me! It made the rest of the workout soooo difficult. I really need to get my stamina back up!
    Calf raises (90x10, 110x10, 110x10)
    Leg curls (50x10, 60x8, 70x4+50x6) The last set was kind of a mini dropset since I couldn't get very many reps with 70#

Abs
    decline sit ups (3x10)
    Hanging leg raises (2x10)
    I also jumped rope in between ab sets for fun.

8:45 - 1 sc. pro powder + 8oz. H2o + 1t glut
    1T ANPB
    6 small strawberries

9:30 - 3mg Melatonin I was hoping this would help me get to sleep... It did!

Cals: 1,199 , I really thought the strawberries would put me into my calorie range. I thought wrong. I'll do better on Thursday!
    Carbs: 119
    Fat: 26
    Protein: 120
    H2O: 80oz.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 126.5

6:00 a.m. - 1 Hot Rox found a few of these and some Stackers in an unpacked box last night! It was just like Christmas morning! LOL!

6:50 - Woke up unfortunately, the Hot Rox didn't really do the trick waking me up.

6:55 - Run - 1mi I slowed down the pace and it was MUCH more enjoyable! WOO HOO!

7:35 - 8oz. skim milk
    1 scoop protein powder
    fish oil, multi, b complex, C

Today I REALLY need to get my cals up. I'm going to let myself have an extra T of ANPB!

Quote Quote posted by Will2BLean
    Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 126.5

6:00 a.m. - 1 Hot Rox found a few of these and some Stackers in an unpacked box last night! It was just like Christmas morning! LOL!

6:50 - Woke up unfortunately, the Hot Rox didn't really do the trick waking me up.

6:55 - Run - 1mi I slowed down the pace and it was MUCH more enjoyable! WOO HOO!

7:35 - 8oz. skim milk
    1 scoop protein powder
    fish oil, multi, b complex, C

Today I REALLY need to get my cals up. I'm going to let myself have an extra T of ANPB!
    11:25 - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
    1/2 T ANPB
    Fish Oil
    Diet Coke

1:00 - 1oz. Jalepeno Smokehouse Almonds

1:30 p.m. - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
    1/2 T ANPB

4:33 - 3oz. Chicken breast
    6 olives
    5 cherry tomatoes
    2c mixed greens
    1/4c FF Italian

6:10 - 4oz. chicken
    2/3c green beans

7:30 - Fudgesicle

7:35 - Bis/Tris
    Alt DB Curls (12.5x12, 2x15x10, 20x8)
    I impressed myself here lol! I thought I would only be able to use 10 pound DBs!

Kickbacks (10x10, 2x12.5x10)

Straight bar cable curls (40x12, 50x10, 60x10)

Pushdowns (50x12, 60x12, 70x12)
    [/i]note to self: start with 70 next time![/i]

DB Preacher (12.5x10, 15x10)
    YOWZA! That was hard!

Tricep Ext on Cable (2x40x10)
    Too easy, but I got a REALLY bad toe cramp. I did one more set of bis hoping it would go away so I could do cardio.

DB Hammer curls (2x15x10)

Cardo: 20 mins - Treadmill: Ran 1.5miles @ 5.5 mph and walked .3miles at 4 mph. YAY! That's the furthest I have ran since I have started back up! That 5K is starting to look feasible!

8:45 - 1 sc. pro powder + 8oz. H2o + 1t glut
    1/2T ANPB

Calories: 1305 YAY! I DID IT! LOL!
    Carbs: 118
    Fat: 38
    Protein: 124

H20: 80oz.
    rest of night:
    9:30 - 3mg melatonin.

OMG! This weekend has already started off on the wrong foot. (Please excuse me while I vent) Yesterday my car wouldn't start, it just makes a click when the key is turned then nothing. My husband and I tried jumping it, but that didn't work. Luckily I drove his car to work yesterday, so I didn't have to deal with it immediately. Plus, he's still on summer vacation (he's a teacher), so he doesn't really need a vehicle right now. This morning, my alarm clock didn't go off at all. It's a brand new alarm, and it was set for the correct time, so I'm not really sure what the deal is with it. I woke up at 8:00, and that's when I usually leave for work. Somehow I managed to make it to work on time. THEN, on my way to work the screen on my cell phone turns white and it's stuck like that. It powers off, and now it won't turn back on. Ughhh...

Now, the kicker... I *okay, just got interrupted by the fire alarm. I feel like I'm in the freaking twilight zone. Nothing's going right. lol!* Anyways, this weekend is going to be a total fricking fat fest. I found out Wednesday, that we will be going to the in-laws because his relatives from all over the world are coming to visit. So far I know that tonight we're having spaghetti (fine, I can deal with that), and tomorrow we are having chicken and dumplings. This will be a test. I'm just hoping I won't eat gobs and gobs of this wonderful food!

On to my log...

Friday, July 21, 2006
    I forgot to weigh myself.

7:56 - rise, no run

8:15 - 8oz skim, 1 scoop protein powder, multi, fish oil, b complex

It's going to be a LONG day!