Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Will2BLean

I have decided to start another log. Over the past year or so I have fallen off and gotten back on the fitness bandwagon more times than I can count! I'm actually in a good place right now, new townhouse, a job I enjoy (well, I don't mind going at least, lol!), and I can FINALLY afford a gym membership! WOO HOO! Last Friday I signed up for a year membership at the Y, and I am so happy to be back in a real gym!

So, here goes... I'm 5'6", 24 years old, and as of today 127.2 pounds. So far I've lost 3.6 pounds since I started working out again a week ago. :D I will get some measurements later this week, and I will also check and see if my gym does BF tests. Right now, my only goal is to stay motivated, be able to run a 5k, and be lean again! I was 117 pounds and 14% BF at my fittest (about three years ago), and I'd like to be somewhere around there again.

Here goes...

Monday, July 17, 2006
7:10 a.m. - woke up, missed a.m. run. I had a very fun, yet tiring weekend camping, so I let myself off the hook.
8:10 - 8oz. skim milk
1 scoop protein powder

11:25 - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
1/2 T ANPB

1:17 p.m. - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
1/2 T ANPB

4:15 - 3oz. Chicken breast
6 olives
5 cherry tomatoes
2c mixed greens
1/4c FF Italian

6:15 - 4oz. chicken
2/3c green beans
1/2c baked potato + ICBINB spray

7:30 - Fudgesicle (my weakness :p )

7:35 - Back
Pull-downs (70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x8)
Hypers (3 x 10) <-- These were a lot harder than I remembered! lol!
Bent-over DB rows (3x25x10)
Cardo: 20 mins - Stepper

9:15 - 1 sc. pro powder + 8oz. H2o + 1t glut
1/2T ANPB

9:30 - 1 peach

10:10 - chamomile tea, 1 Splenda, 1 True Lemon (I've been having trouble falling asleep early enough. This tea doesn't seem to help either! lol!)

Cals: 1243, Carbs: 140, Fat: 21, Protein: 119

So, that was yesterday. As you can see, I tend to have a problem with late night snacking. It seems to get worse as the week progresses. Feel free to critique, criticize, butcher, etc. I need all the help I can get! LOL!

Hi and welcome back...I don't have a log right now...It creates to much guilt and pressure for me...but it will be back like always lol....Good luck on your goals!

Hi Gymgurl! Thank you! :D

Okay, here goes...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Weight: 127.2

6:37 a.m. - woke up

6:50 - Ran 1mi @ 6 mph (This about killed me! My endurance is shot. I thought I was going to hurl afterwards! lol)

7:50 - 8oz. skim milk
1 scoop protein powder

10:46 - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
1/2 T ANPB

1:27 - 3oz. Chicken breast
6 olives
5 cherry tomatoes
2c mixed greens
1/4c FF Italian

3:12 p.m. - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
1/2 T ANPB

2/3c green beans

7:30 - No sugar added Fudgesicle (I have one of these every day.. is that horrible?)

7:35 - Chest
Flat Bench (65x10, 65x10, 75x10, 85x6) <-- This was really depressing because I remember being able to bench 135 back in the day. :(
DB Flyes (3 x 15 x 10)
Incline Nautilus machine (40 x 10, 2 x 50 x 10) <-- These just didn't feel right for some reason :confused:
Cable crossovers (30 x 10, 40 x 10, 50 x 8)
Cardo: 20 mins - X-Trainer

Hubby and I had to go to Wal-Mart after our workout, so that threw me a little of track... I ended up eating frozen yogurt, which I shouldn't have...but it was sooooo good. :p

9:15 - 1T ANPB, 1/2 No Sugar Added Fat FF frozen yogurt

Total Water: 72oz.
Total Cals: 1128 (whoops! :worried: )
Carbs: 121
Fat: 25
Protein: 105

I can't seem to remember my vitamins either. Hopefully I'll get my cals up and vitamins in on Wednesday!

Last edited:
1) You'll get your wind back - don't worry about it!! Enjoy your runs!!

2) NO eating a SF Fudgesicle daily isn't horrible....

3) Actually your cals are a little low - for cutting you should be between 10x & 12x your bodyweight, so at 127lbs, that's 1270 & 1524!!

So in order to lose bf, make sure you're eating enough & don't always expect your scale weight to change - you can still lose pant sizes, etc without a significant scale weight change.....

Thanks jenscats! I am really looking forward to being able to look forward to running again (if that makes sense, lol!) Right now it is such a chore!

As for the fudgesicles, I'm glad that they are "okay".. I know they aren't the best things that I could be eating, but they really do keep me from munching like crazy. I swear I could eat sweets all day every day!

I will bump my cals up, too! I actually didn't even realize how low they were on Monday! Thanks for pointing that out! :D

Will2BLean said:
Thanks jenscats! I am really looking forward to being able to look forward to running again (if that makes sense, lol!) Right now it is such a chore!

As for the fudgesicles, I'm glad that they are "okay".. I know they aren't the best things that I could be eating, but they really do keep me from munching like crazy. I swear I could eat sweets all day every day!

I will bump my cals up, too! I actually didn't even realize how low they were on Monday! Thanks for pointing that out! :D

Well, depending on the brand, if they are 1) Sugar Free (that's good!) and 2) under 50 cals a pop - then you're fine IMO - as long as they fit into your daily macros....

Remember the ice-pop things in the plastic?? Well they make them SF too!! :p

jenscats5 said:
Well, depending on the brand, if they are 1) Sugar Free (that's good!) and 2) under 50 cals a pop - then you're fine IMO - as long as they fit into your daily macros....

Remember the ice-pop things in the plastic?? Well they make them SF too!! :p

These are 40 cals a pop! :D I remember those pop-ice things. I would always let them melt and then just drink them! lol! I had no idea they came in SF! I'm going to keep an eye out for them.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 126.8
7:10 a.m. - woke up, I just can seem to get out of bed early every morning. I missed my run.
8:10 - 8oz. skim milk
1 scoop protein powder
fish oil, multi, b complex

12:15 - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
1/2 T ANPB
Diet Coke
We had clients in the office, so I couldn't eat any earlier. :(

1:30 p.m. - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
1/2 T ANPB

4:00 - 3oz. Chicken breast
6 olives
5 cherry tomatoes
2c mixed greens
1/4c FF Italian

2/3c green beans
Fudgesicle (my weakness )

7:30 - Legs
Presses (230x10, 320x8, 370x6) okay, that about killed me! It made the rest of the workout soooo difficult. I really need to get my stamina back up!
Calf raises (90x10, 110x10, 110x10)
Leg curls (50x10, 60x8, 70x4+50x6) The last set was kind of a mini dropset since I couldn't get very many reps with 70#

Abs
decline sit ups (3x10)
Hanging leg raises (2x10)
I also jumped rope in between ab sets for fun.

8:45 - 1 sc. pro powder + 8oz. H2o + 1t glut
1T ANPB
6 small strawberries

9:30 - 3mg Melatonin I was hoping this would help me get to sleep... It did!

Cals: 1,199 :worried:, I really thought the strawberries would put me into my calorie range. I thought wrong. I'll do better on Thursday!
Carbs: 119
Fat: 26
Protein: 120
H2O: 80oz.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 126.5

6:00 a.m. - 1 Hot Rox found a few of these and some Stackers in an unpacked box last night! It was just like Christmas morning! LOL!

6:50 - Woke up unfortunately, the Hot Rox didn't really do the trick waking me up. :confused:

6:55 - Run - 1mi I slowed down the pace and it was MUCH more enjoyable! WOO HOO!

7:35 - 8oz. skim milk
1 scoop protein powder
fish oil, multi, b complex, C

Today I REALLY need to get my cals up. I'm going to let myself have an extra T of ANPB! :D

Top Bottom