Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Jamie Lynn said:
Happy Anniversary!!! :dance2: :arty:
^^^^^^^
Ditto! Enjoy :beer:

Just wanted to let you that I momemtarily thought about getting out of bed today and doing push-ups W2BLean style....but chose to lie in bed for another 10 mins extra :lmao: and then had to get up & jump into the shower because I have a 9am meeting today. But I do want to emulate you by getting up and doing at least 3-5 mins of planks, push-ups and crunches, just to stretch out the body if nothing else.

Thanks, everyone!!

RT, I stayed in bed this morning, too... nursing a bit of an anniversary hangover. I didn't drink much, but sometimes a little will get ya! :lmao: I'll have to make up for them this evening.

Will2BLean said:
Monday, December 18, 2006
This week is going to be all over the place. Tuesday we're having a party in the office, and I plan on indulging in treats. It's the holidays, right? hehe. We are also going out for an office lunch on Wednesday, and I know what I'm eating already (looked at the menu), but I won't know the meal totals... so already, a couple days are going to be without food totals. Also, today is hubby and my 3 year anniversary. We're not going out to eat or anything, but if he bought a few drinks for at home, I wouldn't be surprised. Anyways, I still plan on putting progress pics up on Friday. I want to see the amount of damage I've done during the week. Kind of sick and twisted, huh? :lmao: I'm upping the cardio this week to do some damage control. In the mornings, I plan on doing Cool Running's Couch to 5k plan (starting w/ week 3) and pilates on MWF, HIIT and yoga on Tuesday Thursday, and maybe some incline walking stuff on the treadmill on Saturday and maybe an hour of pilates.

6:00 rise, 20 pushups, wk 3 of C25k = 22:43, 1.75 miles (including 5 minute walking warmup), 20 minutes pilates

7:10 PWO shake

8:05 pumpkin pudding concoction

Okay, I don't have the rest of my food log... the day went according to plan until the evening... I had lots of beer cheese and several beer. :p What a way to celebrate our anniversary. :lmao:

GYM
SLDLs
75x20

Seated BB Press
75x5
85x5
90x5
95x5 (w/ spot)
90x5

Seated Calves
80x20
80x20

Squats
185x3
205x3
225x3
255x3
275x3 PR :elephant:

I have decided to quit logging for now. I will more than likely start back up in January! ;) Right now I'm just kind of taking it easy since it's the holidays... plus, work has been extremely busy and it's been hard for me to get on and post everything up. Diet hasn't been the greatest, but my workouts have been on point. I actually hit a PR in bench yesterday! :elephant: Once the new year comes along, a co-worker and I will start taking a yoga class after work. I'm pretty excited about that, since I am far from flexible nowadays. I may also pick up a class or two at my current gym... I just have to fine tune the cardio/weights/yoga schedule to make it work. I have almost everything in line for the new year, so now I can relax and enjoy the festivities. :)

I'm only quitting logging, and I'm definitely not quitting EF. I hope I'll still be able to keep up with everyone's logs.

Happy Holidays, everyone! :heart:

Will2BLean said:
I have decided to quit logging for now. I will more than likely start back up in January! ;) Right now I'm just kind of taking it easy since it's the holidays... plus, work has been extremely busy and it's been hard for me to get on and post everything up. Diet hasn't been the greatest, but my workouts have been on point. I actually hit a PR in bench yesterday! :elephant: Once the new year comes along, a co-worker and I will start taking a yoga class after work. I'm pretty excited about that, since I am far from flexible nowadays. I may also pick up a class or two at my current gym... I just have to fine tune the cardio/weights/yoga schedule to make it work. I have almost everything in line for the new year, so now I can relax and enjoy the festivities. :)

I'm only quitting logging, and I'm definitely not quitting EF. I hope I'll still be able to keep up with everyone's logs.

Happy Holidays, everyone! :heart:

Have a good holiday! :heart:

Happy Holidays chica! I can't wait for you to start back up your log in January. :santa2:

Top Bottom