Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Wednesday, December 6, 2006
6:30 - rise
I am having one of those mad-at-the-world weeks. I just have the feeling where, well, where you feel the tables are turned against you, well, the small things anyways.. like, 2 of my favorite pair of pants breaking (the snap thing fell off), my favorite necklace breaking, getting pulled over for expired tags (I didn't get a notice in the mail due to a recent move) all since MONDAY!, and then there's one big thing...huge family crisis going on right now and everyone is falling apart. I haven't been able to sleep since last week... I've just been tossing and turning. Some stomach thing has me, well, running to the crapper all the time (TMI, sorry :lmao: ), I've had to bust my ass at work and stay late, and to top it off, I haven't made it to the gym this week to work off my frustrations because of SO's basketball games. I could just scream. Okay, I'm done ranting. I feel a little better now.

M1 7:45 - .25c oats, 1sc PP, coffee

10:00 -
.5c caramel corn (got a popcorn tin today at work. MMmmm.)

M2 11:00
- .5c LF cottage cheese, 1oz. peanuts

11:45 - 1c from popcorn tin
This is great comfort food, but I need to lay off it. Ugh.

Awww, been pretty close to being on that same page with ya hun :rose: (Well with the exception of a few things in there anyways :lmao: )
Keep your head up though those things always have a way of turning themselves around!!! :heart:

Will2BLean said:
I am having one of those mad-at-the-world weeks. I just have the feeling where, well, where you feel the tables are turned against you, well, the small things anyways.. like, 2 of my favorite pair of pants breaking (the snap thing fell off), my favorite necklace breaking, getting pulled over for expired tags (I didn't get a notice in the mail due to a recent move) all since MONDAY!, and then there's one big thing...huge family crisis going on right now and everyone is falling apart. I haven't been able to sleep since last week... I've just been tossing and turning. Some stomach thing has me, well, running to the crapper all the time (TMI, sorry :lmao: ), I've had to bust my ass at work and stay late, and to top it off, I haven't made it to the gym this week to work off my frustrations because of SO's basketball games. I could just scream. Okay, I'm done ranting. I feel a little better now.

11:45 - 1c from popcorn tin

Hon, I hope things get better! :heart: :heart: :heart:

stomach things, family crisis, sleep issues... you caught them all from the NET!
Take care of YOU will 2!

+++++ vibes

Will2BLean said:

11:45 -
1c from popcorn tin

M3 2:30 - Tuna salad wrap, cinnamon raisin bar, 1c evil popcorn

M4 5:45 - 1sc PP, 1oz. peanuts

6:45 - Gym!! (got off work late, AGAIN! :evil: )
SLDL
60x20 - too easy

Seated BB Press
65x5
75x5
85x5
95x4.5
100x3

Squats
185x5
205x3
225x3
245x3
265x3 :elephant:

Seated Calves
80x20
100x20

I will come back later today once I get all my food totals figured out. I was in such a crummy mood that I didn't give a rat's ass about it yesterday. :worried: I need to figure out a way to handle stress and lack of sleep. I go straight for the carbs. :chomp:

*edited*

M5 - 8ish - 10oz sushi (mix of rolls and sashimi), 1/2c SF jello w/ strawberries

snacky snack: 1/2oz mixed nuts, 3.5oz white wine

Totals: 2145
f: 73 - 32.4%
c: 190 - 37.5%
p: 152 - 30.1%

Last edited:
:wavey:
Hope today is a better one for ya Will2 :heart:
Don't worry tomorrow will be Friday, and the week will be over before you even know it!!!

sbt2082 said:
:wavey:
Hope today is a better one for ya Will2 :heart:
Don't worry tomorrow will be Friday, and the week will be over before you even know it!!!

Hey babe! Yes, it IS almost Friday. WOO HOO! It looks like I may not have promotional work tonight... at least it's possible. Phew. *fingers crossed* Working from 6am until 2am the next day is not fun!

Thursday, December 7, 2006
7:00 Rise
I finally got some wonderful sleep! I even slept in. I'm feeling much better today!

8:00 1sc protein powder, .25c oats, green tea + equal

10:45 .5c LF cottage cheese, 1oz. peanuts

2:00 tuna salad wrap (on WW), low carb low sugar vanilla yogurt :p , Diet Coke
I'm still hungry.

Top Bottom