Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Will2BLean said:
I need to think of a way to still have a social life without drinking so much on the weekends!
When you figure it out, please let me know, will ya? Seriously, this is a major problem of mine. I cannot find an optimum balance!! Sigh....

Roonytunes said:
When you figure it out, please let me know, will ya? Seriously, this is a major problem of mine. I cannot find an optimum balance!! Sigh....

LOL! I most definitely will!

Roonytunes said:

just a suggestion....Be the designated driver :rolleyes: but it works

ck2006 said:
just a suggestion....Be the designated driver :rolleyes: but it works

Well, what's the fun in that? :FRlol: j/k. I think we're going to try going to the movies (instead of bars) more often on the weekends. That should help a bit!

Thursday, July 27, 06 - 127.0
7:00 - wake up
I could not get to sleep last night. I took melatonin at 9:30, and that usually does the trick. I ended up falling asleep some time around 3:30 - 4:00 a.m. :(

8:00 Horizon Organic reduct fat milk - vanilla :p
These were on sell for .75 each, so I bought one of each flavor. YUM! Too bad they're packed with sugar
1 med. banana
Hopefully this will help with the leg cramps
1/2c FF cottage cheese
1T ANPB
I think I'm going to mix the cottage cheese, banana, and ANPB tomorrow. It may be a good combination!! :D

I feel like crap today. I am really regetting that nap last night. Ugh. Hopefully tonight I will get some sleep!

I also bought a cheapy digital camera off ebay yesterday so I can take progress pics. I have pics taken from right before I got my gym membership (a couple weeks ago), so once I get current pictures I'm going to (hesitantly :lmao: ) post up.

Last edited:
Will2BLean said:
Thursday, July 27, 06 - 127.0
7:00 - wake up
I could not get to sleep last night. I took melatonin at 9:30, and that usually does the trick. I ended up falling asleep some time around 3:30 - 4:00 a.m. :(

8:00 Horizon Organic reduct fat milk - vanilla :p
These were on sell for .75 each, so I bought one of each flavor. YUM! Too bad they're packed with sugar
1 med. banana
Hopefully this will help with the leg cramps
1/2c FF cottage cheese
1T ANPB
I think I'm going to mix the cottage cheese, banana, and ANPB tomorrow. It may be a good combination!! :D

I feel like crap today. I am really regetting that nap last night. Ugh. Hopefully tonight I will get some sleep!

I also bought a cheapy digital camera off ebay yesterday so I can take progress pics. I have pics taken from right before I got my gym membership (a couple weeks ago), so once I get current pictures I'm going to (hesitantly :lmao: ) post up.

Good morning, I hope you feel better, ohhhh pics I can't wait!

ck2006 said:
Good morning, I hope you feel better, ohhhh pics I can't wait!

Good morning. I'm just a little sleepy, thank you. :) The pics I have are SCARY. Yuck. I hope there will be a significant improvement in my first set of progress pics. I'm kinda scared, lol!

Will2BLean said:
Well, what's the fun in that? :FRlol: j/k. I think we're going to try going to the movies (instead of bars) more often on the weekends. That should help a bit!

It can be a lot of fun cause you can make fun of everybody in the morning cause your the only one without a hang over. I like to phone my friends really early, hee hee!

Top Bottom