Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

ck2006 said:
no problem, I usually panic too before I have to go somewhere to eat!

I know the feeling all too well! I just mini-panicked because there is a birthday in the office and I was offered chocolate chocolate chip cake with chocolate icing. :p It smelled so goooooooood.

Will2BLean said:
I know the feeling all too well! I just mini-panicked because there is a birthday in the office and I was offered chocolate chocolate chip cake with chocolate icing. :p It smelled so goooooooood.

See I have no will power I would of had to have a piece, good on you for just smelling!

Will2BLean said:
Monday, July 24, 2006 - 128.2
6:00 AM - 1 Hot Rox

7:30 - Wake up
whoops! I had every intention of waking up and running this morning. :(

8:10 - 8oz Skim Milk
1 scoop protein powder
multi, B, C, Fish Oil

12:15 - 2 slices Ezekiel bread
1T ANPB

3:00 - 1/2c brown rice
1/4c black beans
3oz chicken
2T salsa
1/2t olive oil

5:45 - 1 scoop protein powder
*edit to add* 1t Glut
Today I'm going to try to workout right after work instead of eating dinner. Maybe I will be more alert and energetic at the gym!

6:30 - Gym - CHEST
warm-up - 3 min on bike
flat bench (65x10, 75x10, 85x6, 95x3)
I'll get that 95 up ten times! :evil: lol!

incline bench (55x10,k 65x10, 65x10)
The bench seemed too inclined (if that makes sense). Hubby and I only felt it in our shoulders unless we sat in a real jacked up position with our ass halfway off the seat and our back off the back of the seat. Next week I'm either doing machines or DBs for incline.

flat DB flyes (3x15x10)
This was too light, but I could only find one 20. :(

Cardio
-Treadmill: 10min @ 5.5mph
-XTrainer: 10min HIIT (30s sprint, 60s recovery).

8:00 - 3oz salmon
1.5c tossed salad
1/2c baked pot.
1/4c FF Italian
1/4c sour cream :p
1/2T margarine
salt + pepper

10:00 - 1T ANPB
3mg melatonin

Cals: 1522
F: 49 (29.2%)
c: 150 (39.5%)
P: 119 (31.3%)

H2O: ~72oz

Yesterday went pretty smoothly (for a change). I got an awesome compliment. I was in the elevator and some dude asked me if I was Filipino. Well, it's 99% white where I live, so I was shocked that he knew. I told him I was half, then he said that he was watching the Miss Universe pageant the other day, and I looked like Miss Philippines who won Miss Photogenic. Of course I grinned ear to ear and thanked him! lol! I came home and googled her immediately. I don't look like her, but if someone else wants to think so that is completely okay with me! :FRlol: Also, Seth (my husband) was looking through the job section of our local paper and found a job that looked like it was pretty much asking for me! I've had the hardest time finding work with my degree (actually haven't found one yet), so I sent in my resume. The shitty part is, I'm actually content with my current job. It's pretty much stress free and the people are awesome. The only downfall is the pay. I guess I don't really know how I feel about it. Enough blabbering... on to my log...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 128.2
6:18 - 1 Hot Rox
I woke up with a HORRIBLE cramp in my right calf. It seems like cramps are becoming a regular occurrence with me. :(

6:35 - ran 1.5 miles @ 5.3mph
I was moving a little slow this a.m. Oh well, at least I did my morning cardio! Why are the first 5 minutes always so brutal, though? lol

7:45 - 8oz skim milk
1 sc. pro powder
fish oil, multi, B
I forgot to take vitamin C.

Will2BLean said:
I woke up with a HORRIBLE cramp in my right calf. It seems like cramps are becoming a regular occurrence with me. :(

I was moving a little slow this a.m. Oh well, at least I did my morning cardio! Why are the first 5 minutes always so brutal, though? lol

1 sc. pro powder
fish oil, multi, B
1T ANPB

1T ANPB

3:00 - Diet Coke
1/2c brown rice
1/4c black beans
3oz chicken
2T salsa
1/2t olive oil
:p I love this stuff. :p

5:45 - 1 scoop protein powder
1t Glut

It's swimming and legs day at the gym!! WOO HOO! I can't wait! :D

Will2BLean said:
Yesterday went pretty smoothly (for a change). I got an awesome compliment. I was in the elevator and some dude asked me if I was Filipino. Well, it's 99% white where I live, so I was shocked that he knew. I told him I was half, then he said that he was watching the Miss Universe pageant the other day, and I looked like Miss Philippines who won Miss Photogenic. Of course I grinned ear to ear and thanked him! lol! I came home and googled her immediately. I don't look like her, but if someone else wants to think so that is completely okay with me! :FRlol: Also, Seth (my husband) was looking through the job section of our local paper and found a job that looked like it was pretty much asking for me! I've had the hardest time finding work with my degree (actually haven't found one yet), so I sent in my resume. The shitty part is, I'm actually content with my current job. It's pretty much stress free and the people are awesome. The only downfall is the pay. I guess I don't really know how I feel about it. Enough blabbering... on to my log...

1 sc. pro powder
fish oil, multi, B
Compliments are so nice eh? Good for you girl ...
:)
Question, you say cramps are becoming regular .. do mean mean leg cramps upon rising or cramps in general? All over or specifically the leg/calves? Only in the AM or upon waking? Or PM usually before bed? Can you clarify ?

*Bunny* said:
Compliments are so nice eh? Good for you girl ...
:)
Question, you say cramps are becoming regular .. do mean mean leg cramps upon rising or cramps in general? All over or specifically the leg/calves? Only in the AM or upon waking? Or PM usually before bed? Can you clarify ?

Heya, Bunny! :D Yes, it was nice compliment. It made my day!

The cramps are usually just either in my right calf for right foot, either upon waking or during a workout (usually legs or cardio). It isn't every time I do something active, but it is several times a week. For example, today I got a cramp in my calf two times. Once it woke me up, and the other was during legs. I hadn't gotten a cramp in four days, though. Thank you for asking. :)

Maybe I should start eating bananas or something.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 127.6

6:08 - 1 Hot Rox
Last one. :( I'm going to try out the bottle of Stackers I have left over. Last time they made me horribly pissy, but maybe they won't this time around. I want them all gone before I order anything else.

7:24 - Out of bed.. Finally! Whoops!

8:00 - 8oz. skim milk
1 sc. protein powder
Fish Oil, Multi, B, C

11:45 - 2 sl. Ezekiel bread
1T ANPB
1/2 Fruit2O
Diet Coke

I'm still hungry, but I only have one more meal packed with me at work. :worried: Also, I've been having a helluva time trying to get my ratios on point, and I think it's the two protein shakes. I'm going to stop drinking one for breakfast (starting tomorrow) to see if that makes it any easier.

Some chick in the elevator today told me I was tiny. :rolleyes: a) I'm not tiny, and b) I would never go up to anyone and call them fat. What's the difference? Other than that (and hole punching my finger, yeah.. that was stupid) I've had a pretty boring day. I went to the tanning bed during lunch and slept for 20 minutes. It was LOVELY. ;)

Will2BLean said:
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 127.6

6:08 - 1 Hot Rox
Last one. :( I'm going to try out the bottle of Stackers I have left over. Last time they made me horribly pissy, but maybe they won't this time around. I want them all gone before I order anything else.

7:24 - Out of bed.. Finally! Whoops!

8:00 - 8oz. skim milk
1 sc. protein powder
Fish Oil, Multi, B, C

11:45 - 2 sl. Ezekiel bread
1T ANPB
1/2 Fruit2O
Diet Coke

I'm still hungry, but I only have one more meal packed with me at work. :worried: Also, I've been having a helluva time trying to get my ratios on point, and I think it's the two protein shakes. I'm going to stop drinking one for breakfast (starting tomorrow) to see if that makes it any easier.

Some chick in the elevator today told me I was tiny. :rolleyes: a) I'm not tiny, and b) I would never go up to anyone and call them fat. What's the difference? Other than that (and hole punching my finger, yeah.. that was stupid) I've had a pretty boring day. I went to the tanning bed during lunch and slept for 20 minutes. It was LOVELY. ;)

3:00 - 3:00 - Diet Coke
1/2c brown rice
1/4c black beans
3oz chicken
2T salsa
1/2t olive oil

5:45 - 5:45 - 1 scoop protein powder
1t Glut

6:15 - 1/2oz. Baked Cheetos
1 sl. American cheese
~Nap

7:40 - 1/4c Fruity Pebbles :worried:
I went a little crazy today

8:00 - 3oz. mahi mahi
1/2c baked potato
1/2c green beans, french style
1T margarine
1T sour cream
fish oil

8:30 - 23g Honey Nut Cheerios

9:30 - melatonin

Total
Cals: 1571
Fat: 44 - 25.2%
Carbs: 171 - 43.8%
Protein: 121 - 31%

I couldn't stop myself today. I ate a lot of junk AND I was too tired to work out today. Ugh. I'm disappointed in myself, but I do feel better now that I've slept. I've been exhausted all week.

Hopefully I will do better tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom