Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Will2BLean said:
Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 126.5

6:00 a.m. - 1 Hot Rox found a few of these and some Stackers in an unpacked box last night! It was just like Christmas morning! LOL!

6:50 - Woke up unfortunately, the Hot Rox didn't really do the trick waking me up. :confused:

6:55 - Run - 1mi I slowed down the pace and it was MUCH more enjoyable! WOO HOO!

7:35 - 8oz. skim milk
1 scoop protein powder
fish oil, multi, b complex, C

Today I REALLY need to get my cals up. I'm going to let myself have an extra T of ANPB! :D

11:25 - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
1/2 T ANPB
Fish Oil
Diet Coke

1:00 - 1oz. Jalepeno Smokehouse Almonds :p

1:30 p.m. - 1 slice Ezekiel bread
1/2 T ANPB

4:33 - 3oz. Chicken breast
6 olives
5 cherry tomatoes
2c mixed greens
1/4c FF Italian

6:10 - 4oz. chicken
2/3c green beans
1/2c baked potato + ICBINB spray

7:30 - Fudgesicle

7:35 - Bis/Tris
Alt DB Curls (12.5x12, 2x15x10, 20x8)
I impressed myself here lol! I thought I would only be able to use 10 pound DBs!

Kickbacks (10x10, 2x12.5x10)

Straight bar cable curls (40x12, 50x10, 60x10)

Pushdowns (50x12, 60x12, 70x12)
[/i]note to self: start with 70 next time![/i]

DB Preacher (12.5x10, 15x10)
YOWZA! That was hard!

Tricep Ext on Cable (2x40x10)
Too easy, but I got a REALLY bad toe cramp. I did one more set of bis hoping it would go away so I could do cardio.

DB Hammer curls (2x15x10)

Cardo: 20 mins - Treadmill: Ran 1.5miles @ 5.5 mph and walked .3miles at 4 mph. YAY! That's the furthest I have ran since I have started back up! That 5K is starting to look feasible! :D

8:45 - 1 sc. pro powder + 8oz. H2o + 1t glut
1/2T ANPB

Calories: 1305 YAY! I DID IT! LOL! :FRlol:
Carbs: 118
Fat: 38
Protein: 124

H20: 80oz.
rest of night:
9:30 - 3mg melatonin.

OMG! This weekend has already started off on the wrong foot. :worried: (Please excuse me while I vent) Yesterday my car wouldn't start, it just makes a click when the key is turned then nothing. My husband and I tried jumping it, but that didn't work. Luckily I drove his car to work yesterday, so I didn't have to deal with it immediately. Plus, he's still on summer vacation (he's a teacher), so he doesn't really need a vehicle right now. This morning, my alarm clock didn't go off at all. :( It's a brand new alarm, and it was set for the correct time, so I'm not really sure what the deal is with it. I woke up at 8:00, and that's when I usually leave for work. Somehow I managed to make it to work on time. THEN, on my way to work the screen on my cell phone turns white and it's stuck like that. It powers off, and now it won't turn back on. Ughhh...

Now, the kicker... I *okay, just got interrupted by the fire alarm. I feel like I'm in the freaking twilight zone. Nothing's going right. lol!* Anyways, this weekend is going to be a total fricking fat fest. I found out Wednesday, that we will be going to the in-laws because his relatives from all over the world are coming to visit. So far I know that tonight we're having spaghetti (fine, I can deal with that), and tomorrow we are having chicken and dumplings. :p This will be a test. I'm just hoping I won't eat gobs and gobs of this wonderful food!

On to my log...

Friday, July 21, 2006
I forgot to weigh myself.

7:56 - rise, no run

8:15 - 8oz skim, 1 scoop protein powder, multi, fish oil, b complex

It's going to be a LONG day!

Hang in there W2!!!! Take out all your frustrations in the gym if you're going today....

Oh and a little note: No fat after a workout, just protein + carbs.....yesterday you had ANPB PWO....

jenscats5 said:
Hang in there W2!!!! Take out all your frustrations in the gym if you're going today....

Oh and a little note: No fat after a workout, just protein + carbs.....yesterday you had ANPB PWO....

I won't be able to make it to the gym today or tomorrow. :( It will be okay though! I'll be able to start fresh on Sunday!

Thanks for the no fat after workout tip! I had only thought of the fat before bed thing, so that's why I added it in there. I'll wait a couple hours PWO before eating my ANPB. :)

Will2BLean said:
Friday, July 21, 2006

11:10 - 1 sl Ezekiel bread
1/2T ANPB

12:00 - 1 sl Ezekiel bread
1/2T ANPB
I am SOOOO hungry today. I don't know what the deal is :confused: I'm probably just bored since I haven't done a damn thing at work except answer phones. lol!

1:30 - General Tso's Chicken w/ veggies microwave dinner (Cals: 210 Carbs: 24 Fat: 3 Protein: 21)
I was REALLY late for work today, so I grabbed this on my way out the door.

Will2BLean said:
Friday, July 21, 2006

11:10 - 1 sl Ezekiel bread
1/2T ANPB

12:00 - 1 sl Ezekiel bread
1/2T ANPB
I am SOOOO hungry today. I don't know what the deal is :confused: I'm probably just bored since I haven't done a damn thing at work except answer phones. lol!

1:30 - General Tso's Chicken w/ veggies microwave dinner (Cals: 210 Carbs: 24 Fat: 3 Protein: 21)
I was REALLY late for work today, so I grabbed this on my way out the door.

We had a change of plans. We aren't going out of town until today (Saturday), so we did our usual pizza and beer Friday night at a local pizzeria/bar. I need to think of a way to still have a social life without drinking so much on the weekends!

6:30 - 2 slices of thin crust cheese pizza :p
6 Coors Light

Calories: 1723
Carbs: 148
Fat: 39
Protein: 85 :worried:

Now, my goal for Saturday is to portion control, portion control, and portion control! I know that there will be nothing healthy to eat at this "reunion" (gotta love country folk lol), and I know the food will be delish. Hopefully I won't go too overboard with the calories. Gah, I'm not looking forward to this. I might as well make the best of it, though.

Have a great weekend, ladies!! :D

Alright! The weekend is over!! I didn't keep my notebook with me, so I'm not sure how bad my cals were. I ended up eating two plates of food the day we were gone(just one for lunch and one for dinner), and I tried to fill it up with fresh vegetables and green beans, so I wouldn't eat too many dumplings or hashbrown casserole. :p Other than the drinks flowing like wine, I think I did okay. We had a fantastic time! I'm ready to get back on track, though.

This week I'm going to try to stay close to 40/30/30 every day. I am also thinking about doing HIIT in the evenings. Is there anything else I should be doing?

One of our friends is leaving for Iraq soon, and he wants to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings on Wednesday. Normally I would just not go, but I hate to say no since he is going away. Any tips for not eating like a complete lard ass there?

On to the log...

Monday, July 24, 2006 - 128.2
6:00 AM - 1 Hot Rox

7:30 - Wake up
whoops! I had every intention of waking up and running this morning. :(

8:10 - 8oz Skim Milk
1 scoop protein powder
multi, B, C, Fish Oil

Will2BLean said:
Monday, July 24, 2006 - 128.2
6:00 AM - 1 Hot Rox

7:30 - Wake up
whoops! I had every intention of waking up and running this morning. :(

8:10 - 8oz Skim Milk
1 scoop protein powder
multi, B, C, Fish Oil

12:15 - 2 slices Ezekiel bread
1T ANPB

3:00 - 1/2c brown rice
1/4c black beans
3oz chicken
2T salsa
1/2t olive oil

5:45 - 1 scoop protein powder
*edit to add* 1t Glut
Today I'm going to try to workout right after work instead of eating dinner. Maybe I will be more alert and energetic at the gym!

Last edited:
Any tips for not eating like a complete lard ass there?

LOL, eat before you go! then you won't be so hungry there.

ck2006 said:
Any tips for not eating like a complete lard ass there?

LOL, eat before you go! then you won't be so hungry there.

So obvious, yet I didn't even think of it! :FRlol: Thanks for the tip! :)

Top Bottom