Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Will2BLean said:
Jens: I will do a search for that tonight! I hope it is on at a time I can do it. I love the All-Star workouts. They're really fun, but I'm not home when they come on. :( I love FitTV!

Do you have Video on Demand?? If so, you can do them whenever you want.....Or if you have DVR/Tivo - record it.....

jenscats5 said:
Do you have Video on Demand?? If so, you can do them whenever you want.....Or if you have DVR/Tivo - record it.....

Nope, none of the above. I do have a good, old fashioned VCR, though. :lmao: I could always set the timer! ;)

WOW - took me a minute to go thru your log, but I finally made it! lol

NIIICE progress! Just looked at your pics :) I see you like db flies.....they're one of my faves too :twirl:

Will2BLean said:
Tuesday, August 8, 2006
Weight: 128.0
Today's Goals: 16c H2O
1300-1536 cals
No cardio goals for today.. it's legs day! :evil:

5:55 - 1 Stacker 3
Hubby is starting to get fed up with my snooze-hitting in the mornings. I may have to start getting out of bed as soon as I take my thermos. :(

6:30 - Carribean workout - pilates (FitTV)
I think I'm going to start incorporating some of their workouts into my morning routine. It was a nice change this morning!

7:37 - 1 plum
1 scoop pro powder
multi gummi, B, C

11:07 - Mint - Wint-O-Green. :chomp:

12:00 - Cinammon hard candy
It's time to step away from the candy bowl.

1:00 - Protein muffin
I forgot to pack my PB sammich today. Good thing I had this bad boy with me. :p

2:00 - peppermint
Last piece! I promise. :qt:

2:16 - 4oz chicken breast
1/2c corn
Diet Coke

2:37 - Stacker 3 :evil::evil::evil:

Okay... I want to have some concrete goals set for my birthday (in about five weeks). I'm having a helluva time thinking of anything, though. I wish I could just say "be X% BF by then" but I don't have a way to get that read. :rolleyes: Hmmm.. maybe I'll set a running goal. If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. I think setting a goal would be a good burfday present for myself. ;)

Will2BLean said:
11:07 - Mint - Wint-O-Green. :chomp:

12:00 - Cinammon hard candy
It's time to step away from the candy bowl.

1:00 - Protein muffin
I forgot to pack my PB sammich today. Good thing I had this bad boy with me. :p

2:00 - peppermint
Last piece! I promise. :qt:

2:16 - 4oz chicken breast
1/2c corn
Diet Coke

2:37 - Stacker 3 :evil::evil::evil:

Okay... I want to have some concrete goals set for my birthday (in about five weeks). I'm having a helluva time thinking of anything, though. I wish I could just say "be X% BF by then" but I don't have a way to get that read. :rolleyes: Hmmm.. maybe I'll set a running goal. If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. I think setting a goal would be a good burfday present for myself. ;)

Depending on where you are at running...... make a goal to be able to run for a certain amount of time at a certain rate or distance. HITTS 2x a week helped me accomplish this fast!!!!

Pull ups

no alcohol till b-day

that is all I can think of right now... .hope it helps a bit.

Will2BLean said:
sbt: Thank you!!! I'll need it. Lately I've been sore for the entire week after doing legs. :lmao:
Oh trust me... I know allll about that soreness... calves are just getting over leg day last Thursday and guess what??? Legs and calves again tonight :evil:

Top Bottom