Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Will2BLean said:
Awwie. I hope he/she is feeling better!! How many kitties do you have? I have three! :heart:

I have 2 & they are both eating their nightly "treat" so it seems they are ok....

Will2BLean said:
Jens, I wonder why they make us that way? Any idea? I've been a peckerhead all day because of them. At least I haven't been sleepy. :lmao:

CK :doublefi:...

.... Just Kidding! ;) I ain't got nuthin but :heart: for ya! :rose: :rose: :rose:

LMAO seriously LMAO I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to give me one of those!!!! Right back at you.... I mean the hearts that is :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: LMAO!

ck2006 said:
LMAO seriously LMAO I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to give me one of those!!!! Right back at you.... I mean the hearts that is :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: LMAO!

:lmao: It may be the best "smiley" ever! I'm glad it made ya laugh. ;)

FRIDAY!!! August 4, 2006
Weight: 126.6

Today I'm wearing a shirt that I haven't wore in a few weeks, and apparently my boobs are missing. If anyone finds them, please let me know. :lmao:

6:15 - 1 stacker 3

6:30 - Cat pee, again!!!! :strider36:

6:45 - 15 mins cardio, walked at 4.5mph at a high incline (don't know %, my TM doesn't display that :rolleyes: ), ran a little at 7mph. I felt REALLY heavy on my feet this morning.

7:36 - 1sc PP
1t Glut
1 banana
multi, B, 1g fish oil, C

It's Friday!! YAY!! I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!!! ;)

Will2BLean said:
FRIDAY!!! August 4, 2006
Weight: 126.6

Today I'm wearing a shirt that I haven't wore in a few weeks, and apparently my boobs are missing. If anyone finds them, please let me know. :lmao:

6:15 - 1 stacker 3

6:30 - Cat pee, again!!!! :strider36:

6:45 - 15 mins cardio, walked at 4.5mph at a high incline (don't know %, my TM doesn't display that :rolleyes: ), ran a little at 7mph. I felt REALLY heavy on my feet this morning.

7:36 - 1sc PP
1t Glut
1 banana
multi, B, 1g fish oil, C

It's Friday!! YAY!! I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!!! ;)

Good job on the cardio this morning!!

RE: the kitty - try cleaning it up with some white vinegar.....the vinegar is supposed to neutralize the amonia in the urine, cuz you got to eliminate the smell to the kitty so she won't keep tinkling there......

jenscats5 said:
Good job on the cardio this morning!!

RE: the kitty - try cleaning it up with some white vinegar.....the vinegar is supposed to neutralize the amonia in the urine, cuz you got to eliminate the smell to the kitty so she won't keep tinkling there......

Thanks Jens!

What a great tip! I've been looking into some of that pee spray stuff, but it's about 30 bucks a bottle. I'm not ready to spend that right now since hubby and I are on a tight budget. :rolleyes: I will try the vinegar tip this weekend! She's litter box trained, but ever since we have moved to our new place she wants to go on the landing whenever we are asleep or not home. :worried:

Top Bottom