Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

ck2006 said:
I know what you mean! same here, and I can't go now till tonight, but i find it definitely shows where one still needs improvement and what all your hard work has accomplished.

I couldn't agree more. I wasn't planning on doing HIIT tonight, but I think I'll throw it in there just because of these pics. :evil:

Will2BLean said:
Wednesday, August 2, 2006 - 126.0
As promised, progress pics! I couldn't get the pictures to turn out right, but I'm posting them up anyways. The current pics are really dark since my camera doesn't have flash. Plus, I accidently cut off my legs in ALL the pics. :lmao: I'm getting a good camera in a month, so hopefully my next round will be better. ;)

Oh yeah... Sorry if I blind anyone with my "before" pics. :lmao:

*edited to take out the broken links*

6:00am - Stacker 3

6:30 - Rise

The pics took more time than I anticipated. No cardio for me this morning! :eek2:

7:45 - 1sc PP
viactiv multi, B, 1g fish oil, C

11:00 - 2sl Ezekiel bread
1T ANPB

11:25 - 1/2oz. Smokehouse jalepeno flavored almonds :p

1:05 - 1oz Almonds from above

1:15 - Diet Coke

3:00 - 1c SparkPeople coleslaw
3oz. baked chicken
5 cucumber slices

3:30 - 13 wheat thins

I feel like have have been hungry for two straight weeks... okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but this week I really feel like I could eat anything and everything in site. I'm going to eat more for breakfast tomorrow to see if that helps any.

July 1st:
front.jpg

August 2:
front.jpg

July 1st:
back.jpg

Aug 2nd:
back.jpg

July 1st:
side.jpg

Aug 2nd:
side.jpg

Looking good Will2!!

Will2BLean said:

1T ANPB

3oz. baked chicken
5 cucumber slices

I feel like have have been hungry for two straight weeks... okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but this week I really feel like I could eat anything and everything in site. I'm going to eat more for breakfast tomorrow to see if that helps any.

could it be that time of the month? That is exactly how I get, and I find I have to find a heavier carb somedays (instead of melba toast, whole wheat bread) and is the total meals for the day???? how many calories are you eating a day?

ck2006 said:
could it be that time of the month? That is exactly how I get, and I find I have to find a heavier carb somedays (instead of melba toast, whole wheat bread) and is the total meals for the day???? how many calories are you eating a day?

That time should be here in about 1.5 to 2 weeks. That is EXACTLY how I feel, though. I usually take in around 1300 cals on a good day. I ended up splurging quite a bit today after work(getting ready to update my log), but for once I'm not hungry. :p

Will2BLean said:

1T ANPB

3oz. baked chicken
5 cucumber slices

Well, I didn't make it to the gym today. I ended up having to stay at work WAY late. :( One of the attorneys had to be a douche and give me work at 5:29 that HAD to be done today. I usually leave at 5:30. :rolleyes: Although, tonight ended up being just a nice relaxing evening...

8:00 - 1.25c WW pasta
.75c pasta sauce
5oz chicken
.75 no sugar added FF frozen yogurt (strawberry :p )

Can you belive my hubby had all this stuff ready and waiting for me when I got through the door? It's the sweetest thing he's done for me in a long time. :heart: :heat: I ended up going back for seconds, because I was SOOO hungry. I had to wait way too long between my last two meals. Hubby also bought a six pack of Guinness for us to split. I think he was excited about not going to the gym today. :lmao:

9:00 - Guinness (maybe 3??, haven't drank 'em yet)

Total Cals: 2173
c: 237 - 50.3%
f:50 - 24%
p: 120 - 25.7%

Will2BLean said:
That time should be here in about 1.5 to 2 weeks. That is EXACTLY how I feel, though. I usually take in around 1300 cals on a good day. I ended up splurging quite a bit today after work(getting ready to update my log), but for once I'm not hungry. :p

How tall are you, and what is your current weight and goals? You may not be eating enough given your workouts/cardio (how much cardio do you do a week?) do you use fitday.com, it breaks down p/c/f and gives you your daily calories, and how much water you drinking in a day?

jenscats5 said:
1) You'll get your wind back - don't worry about it!! Enjoy your runs!!

2) NO eating a SF Fudgesicle daily isn't horrible....

3) Actually your cals are a little low - for cutting you should be between 10x & 12x your bodyweight, so at 127lbs, that's 1270 & 1524!!

So in order to lose bf, make sure you're eating enough & don't always expect your scale weight to change - you can still lose pant sizes, etc without a significant scale weight change.....

just wanted to highlight this cause I re read some of your log. I have been 136 since march, started at 24% bf and now I am 15.9% and actually gained 3 pounds 139 right now and you saw my pics.

Hi, CK! Thanks for checkin back in on me. ;) :heart:
How tall are you, and what is your current weight and goals? You may not be eating enough given your workouts/cardio (how much cardio do you do a week?) do you use fitday.com, it breaks down p/c/f and gives you your daily calories, and how much water you drinking in a day?

I'm 5'6" and I weigh about 126-127ish, 130 on the weekends. :lmao: I'm not concrete on my goals at this moment. All I know is I want to lose BF. I do 20-30 mins of cardio 4-5 times a week, 2 sessions max being HIIT. I've been using sparkpeople.com to track my meals. I like the layout and search function better than fitday. It also breaks down the ratios. Water intake is getting better, but I'm not quite drinking my bodyweight in ounces. It is almost always over 100oz, which is a big improvement compared to two weeks ago. I'm still working on it. My co-workers are probably wondering why I'm running to the pisser every hour. :lmao:

just wanted to highlight this cause I re read some of your log. I have been 136 since march, started at 24% bf and now I am 15.9% and actually gained 3 pounds 139 right now and you saw my pics.
Yes, I have seen your pics! They're awesome! I need to get my BF tested, but the person that does it at my gym is only there on M-F while I'm at work. They don't test in the evening. :evil: I guess I'll have to just rely on pics for my progress.

I promise I will eat more! I'm excited about it, too. I LOVE food. ;)

Top Bottom