Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2BLean's Log

Will2BLean

Well, today is my first day of logging. :) Daylight savings time is kicking my butt, so I'm extra sleepy this morning. I have a feeling running this morning is going to be difficult. lol

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 129 lbs
Chest: 34"
Waist: 26" Lower Abdomen: 33"
Hips: 34"
Thigh (largest part): 22"
Knee (smallest): 14:
Calves (largest): 13"
Arm: 12"
Forearm: 9"
------------------------------------------

7:30 12oz. Green Tea; 500mL H20

Last edited:
Hey, Sassy! I just got back. The run was alright! I've decided that the park has way too many hills and it was so cold! I ran so hard that when I got back in my car, I thought I was gonna hurl! :FRlol:

8:15 HIIT (10 minute warmup; 8 cycles)
500mL H20

9:00 Protein Shake w/ 1 tsp Creatine; multi-vitamin

I used the last of my protein powder. :( I guess I need to go shopping.

Also, I'm doing legs today and I was wondering if anyone could make any suggestions on exercises I could do. I have 15 and 30 lb dumbbells, bands, tubing, a stability ball, ankle weights, and a pulley band thingy on the door (don't know what it's called. hehe). I was thinking squats, lunges, deadlifts, standing calf raises.. but that's all I can think of.

Nice to see you starting a log!!

Great job on the run this morning!! And your suggestions for legs to do today sound good to me! Will you be following Shadow's workout plan??

jenscats5 said:
Great job on the run this morning!! And your suggestions for legs to do today sound good to me! Will you be following Shadow's workout plan??

Hi! :) I'm going to try. Since I don't have access to a gym, I will just follow it as close as I can. I also want to do some Tae Bo on days that running isn't suggested. I can't get enough of it. lol

Will2BLean said:
Hi! :) I'm going to try. Since I don't have access to a gym, I will just follow it as close as I can. I also want to do some Tae Bo on days that running isn't suggested. I can't get enough of it. lol

Do you have cable for your TV service?? Depending on what cable service you have, if you have Video On Demand, there's some videos that are free there...... I do the Pilates.....

jenscats5 said:
Do you have cable for your TV service?? Depending on what cable service you have, if you have Video On Demand, there's some videos that are free there...... I do the Pilates.....

I have Dish Network. I do have the Winsor Pilates set, though!

...Hi, Miss24K! :D

8:15 HIIT (10 minute warmup; 8 cycles); 500mL H2O
9:00 Protein Shake w/ 1 tsp Creatine; multi-vitamin
9:30 500mL H2O
11:30 1.5oz. Peanuts; 500mL H2O

Top Bottom