Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2B's 2007 Log

Will2BLean

Alrighty, I've had enough slacking with the diet and cardio over the holidays, and it's the perfect time to kick it into high gear. Goals for this month include lots more cardio (compared to none, haha), only one cheat meal every two weeks (kinda just want to test out the old willpower), and no alcohol, except for maybe on the cheat meal days... Yep, you heard it right. Will2 is going alcohol-free this month. I'm tired of wanting abs, but only half-ass working for them. :evil: Yoga is getting thrown in the mix, and in addition to videos, I am going to start taking yoga classes with a co-worker mid January. I'm super excited.

I don't have stats right now. I'll take them on Friday to give myself plenty of time to rid myself of holiday "bloat". :lmao: I plan to take them every Friday from here on out, but I'll probably just take pics every other week, maybe once a month. (is there a preference for seeing progress? is weekly too soon to actually see a difference?)

This week's meal plan:
M1: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat
M2: 1c lowfat cottage cheese, 3oz carrots, 3 fish oil caps
M3: 3c baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T light balsamic vinaigrette
M4: 1oz. peanuts
M5: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat
M6: 1c green beans, 3oz. chicken
M7: 1T ANPB

Totals 1384
f: 46 (30%)
c: 118 (30%)
p: 138 (40%)

This week's workout plan:
Monday: Couch to 5k (starting w/ week 5), 30 minutes yoga
Tuesday: 20 minutes pilates (a.m.), weights - back, chest, calves - high reps (p.m.)
Wednesday: C25k (a.m.), 30 minutes yoga (p.m.), abs (p.m.)
Thursday: 20 minutes pilates (a.m.), HIIT (p.m.)
Friday: C25k (a.m.), weights - shoulders, biceps, triceps - high reps (p.m.)
Saturday: 45-60 minutes incline walk (a.m.), weights - legs - high reps (p.m.), abs
Sunday: 1 hr. pilates (a.m.), back, chest, calves - high reps (p.m.), HIIT (maybe)

Okay, so now it's all out there. It's a lot of cardio, but I want to make cardio a habit, not something I think about and dread doing. The long walk on Saturday is so that I will read a stupid textbook... the treadmill is one of my fav reading spots. :D

So, now it's all out there. Today is going to be a bit sporadic since I haven't done this week's grocery shopping yet. I had leftover pizza for breakfast, too. :rolleyes: Way to start off the new year, right? LOL!

And... I think that's all for now. Oh, and also, as usual, any and all advice is welcomed and greatly appreciated.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! :heart:

Last edited:
If you can read your not working hard enough.....lol....get some books on your Ipod...you can do it....Good luck with your goals...Im in the same boat with wanting the body but not working for it hard enough....Im right withya !!

Go, W2BL, Go! :heart:

I hear you on the cardio as a habit bit!

I began my "6-day-a-week-ON, 1 day per week OFF" cardio plan on Feb. 2, 2006 so it's been almost a year for me.

I dreaded getting up at 4:30am in the dead of winter before work in Michigan to workout... but I sucked it up and got through it. Now, I go a day without and can't stand it. I hear it takes up to 45 days for a habit to form... I know you can make it!

Also, C25K is a great program I hear. I never followed it to a T, but I went from a non-runner and now I'm doing a 1/2 marathon on Saturday. You'll be GREAT! :rose:

Hey Jamie Lynn and CK! :wavey: ;)

T-Cake, that is amazing... truly inspiring. I've never followed the entire C25k, and I'm not starting from teh beginning of it, but I think week 5 will be a good, fairly easy, starting point for me. Good luck on your half-marathon!

Tuesday, January 2, 2006
Weight: 133.0
6:00 - rise
15 pushups
20 minutes pilates

7:45 - M1: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat, multi
11:00 - M2: 1c lowfat cottage cheese, 3oz carrots, 3 fish oil caps
2:30 - M3: 3c baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T light balsamic vinaigrette
5:30 - M4: 1oz. peanuts
7:30 - M5: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat
9:00 - M6: 1c green beans, 3oz. chicken, sleepy time tea
9:50 - M7: 1T ANPB

Totals 1384
*I will edit this as necessary. Hopefully it will not be needed. :)

Gym - Back, Chest Calves (6:15 p.m.)
Seated Cable Rows

Hyperextensions

Pull-downs

Barbell Incline Bench Presses

Barbell Flat Bench Presses

Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes

Calf Raises on Leg Press Machine
*The numbers are the goal reps. :evil: I will come back and edit with weights and actual reps after the workout. :D

Last edited:
Will2BLean said:
Tuesday, January 2, 2006
6:00 - rise
15 pushups
20 minutes pilates

7:45 - M1: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat, multi
11:00 - M2: 1c lowfat cottage cheese, 3oz carrots, 3 fish oil caps
2:30 - M3: 3c baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T light balsamic vinaigrette
5:30 - M4: 1oz. peanuts
7:30 - M5: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat
9:00 - M6: 1c green beans, 3oz. chicken, sleepy time tea
9:50 - M7: 1T ANPB

Totals 1384
*I will edit this as necessary. Hopefully it will not be needed. :)

Gym - Back, Chest Calves (6:15 p.m.)
Seated Cable Rows

Hyperextensions

Pull-downs

Barbell Incline Bench Presses

Barbell Flat Bench Presses

Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes

Calf Raises on Leg Press Machine
*The numbers are the goal reps. :evil: I will come back and edit with weights and actual reps after the workout. :D

Just curious as to why you are going to do such high reps.

Jamie Lynn said:
Just curious as to why you are going to do such high reps.

I dug up this workout from a workout log from when I was in college. I really liked it then, so I'm giving it another go. It may end up being too time consuming, though.

Top Bottom