Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2B's 2007 Log

Roonytunes said:
I know not everyone is the same - but from your pics, you look like a leaner girl who could use some muscle definition which is similar to me. And I can tell you that for me, since mid-nov (almost 8 wks now) that I've been eating about 300-400 cals more per day. I haven't seen any real weight gain on the scale and instead I look tighter, have more energy, my lifting has improved and I have no desire to binge. When I am hungry, I'm very satisfied with a little bit of cottage cheese with some nuts (protein + fat).

The reason I may not have gained scale weight could also be because now that I'm eating properly to fuel myself with good foods, I no longer am tempted to do larger cheats etc. So basically before, I was eating 10-12x my bodyweight (which isn't a lot when you weigh what I do) and then screwing myself up with my weekly cheats. Now I eat 15x my bodyweight with clean and nutritionally dense foods and don't cheat unless I have to because some social situation absolutely calls for it.

I guess my point is don't be scared to eat a little more. Try it out for 2-3 weeks, see how it works out for you and then make the necessary changes....sure beats wanting to gnaw your limbs off!

:heart: :heart:
I will try bumping my cals up by 100 every few days until I feel satisfied. Once I get to that point, I'll give it a go for a couple weeks to see what happens! ;)

I think my pics may be deceiving, though. :lmao: My stomach area is SO squishy! I had a waist once upon a time, and I want it back. LOL!

Will2BLean said:
:heart: :heart:
I will try bumping my cals up by 100 every few days until I feel satisfied. Once I get to that point, I'll give it a go for a couple weeks to see what happens! ;)

I think my pics may be deceiving, though. :lmao: My stomach area is SO squishy! I had a waist once upon a time, and I want it back. LOL!
Keep us posted on how it goes! I bet you just another 200-300 cals will make you feel very different.

You post pics in a bikini, so I'm not sure how that could be all that deceiving! ;) I swear we are each our own toughest critics!

Roonytunes said:
I guess my point is don't be scared to eat a little more. Try it out for 2-3 weeks, see how it works out for you and then make the necessary changes....sure beats wanting to gnaw your limbs off!
You get the Post of the Day with that statement roony.

Will2 great job, the log looks great, every part of it. Stick with it. You WILL make it through this weekend. You can do it.

Roonytunes said:
Keep us posted on how it goes! I bet you just another 200-300 cals will make you feel very different.

You post pics in a bikini, so I'm not sure how that could be all that deceiving! ;) I swear we are each our own toughest critics!

Oh, you all will definitely know how it goes. :lmao: I have this week's meal plan ready, and it's 150 cals up from last week's. I feel good about it, and it's still right under 12x my body weight, so it's not TOO frightening. hehehe

Yep, I post pics in a bikini, but pictures don't capture the jiggle motion. :qt: :lmao:

*Bunny* said:
You get the Post of the Day with that statement roony.

Will2 great job, the log looks great, every part of it. Stick with it. You WILL make it through this weekend. You can do it.

Thanks! I FEEL like I can stick with it for once. I'm actually feeling quite empowered right about now... I declined cherry cordials AND carrot cake at work today, and when people asked why I wasn't eating it, I didn't even make up an excuse! ;) :elephant:

Will2BLean said:
Friday, January 5, 2006
DAY 4, NO ALCOHOL
DAY 4, NO DIET COKES
*no quote today*
Weight: 130.2
Mood: Tired, Disappointed (overslept, and ate an extra ounce of cashews last night :rolleyes: )
Soreness: None, legs feel VERY VERY VERY heavy today. I'm dragging my feet... this could be dangerous in 3" heels. :lmao:

DAILY GOALS
*Come up with meal plan for this weekend and next week. I will plan to eat MORE food, so I won't be so dang hungry all the time. :chomp:
*Balance checkbook
*Get in missed cardio (2 miles) either today or this weekend

7:28 - rise, 15 pushups (missed cardio)

8:00 - M1: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat, multi
11:00 - M2: 1c lowfat cottage cheese, 3oz carrots, 3 fish oil caps
2:30 - M3: 3c baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T light balsamic vinaigrette
5:00 - M4: 1oz. peanuts, 1/2c shredded wheat, 3 fish oil caps

The rest of the day is TBD!

It's FRIDAY!! WOO HOO!! Have a GREAT weekend everyone! :heart:

5:45 - Gym: Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps
Military press
45x20
55x16
55x14
60x12

Standing Lat Raises
5s x 20
8s x 20
12s x 12
12s x 10

Bent-over DB Lats
8s x 14
8s x 12
10s x 10

Seated DB 21s
10s x 21
10s x 21

Cable Curls
3x16
3x14
4x12
5x10

Tri Pushdowns
4x16 - too easy
5x14 - too easy
6x12 - could be harder
7x10

One Arm Rev. Pushdowns
1x16 - too easy
2x14 - too easy
2x12
3x10 - Hard! WOO HOO!

Lying Cross Face DB Ext
10s x 16
12s x 14
12s x 12

7:20 - PWO Shake
8:30 - 2.64oz chicken, 1c green beans
11:00 - 1T ANPB

Total: 1368
f: 45 - 30%
c: 118 - 30%
p: 134 - 40%
Water: at least 1 gallon

Last edited:
I think those cashews are long gone after that workout lol.

Have a great weekend!! Make healthy choices!!!

Will2BLean said:
Thanks, Buns! I've turned down alkyhol once this weekend with no problems! ;)

JL! Hey babe!!
:elephant:
Woooo hooooooooooo! Thats good news right there girlie!
Hope you're having a good one!

Saturday, January 6, 2006 - Stats/Pics Day!!!
DAY 5, NO ALCOHOL
DAY 5, NO DIET COKES
*no quote today*
Weight: 128.8 (-3.2 from 1-02-07)
BF: 16.9% (electrical impedance)
Mood: Thirsty... I don't guess that's a mood, though! LOL!
Soreness: Shoulders a little stiff... I was expecting LOTS of soreness... :(

New "Before" Pics:
Front
Left
Right
Back

9:45 - rise,
It felt SOOOO good to sleep in!

10:45 - M1: 1sc PP, 8oz almond milk, multi, 3 fish oil, coffee
1:30 - M2: (PWO) 5 egg whites, 1/3c oats
2:15 - M3: 1c LF cottage cheese
M4: 3c spinach, 4oz. chicken, 2T light bals. vinaigrette
M5: 1c WW pasta, 1/2c pasta sauce, 5oz chicken (measured raw), 1/8c italian bread crumbs
M6: 1.3oz. cashews

Totals 1532
f: 48 - 30%
c: 126 - 30%
p: 149 - 41%
Water: at least 1 gallon

12:15 - Gym: Legs
Leg Extensions
40x14 way too easy
60x12 too easy
80x 12 could be harder

Leg Press (# = weight only, not sled)
90x16 way too easy
140x14 too easy
180x12
270x12

Machine Curls
40x16 way too easy
50x14 too easy
60x12
70x12 had to resituate at 10

Seated calves
70x20
90x16
90x16
100x16

Squats (just for shits and giggles)
185x5 legs felt so much like Jell-O I had to rack it before I hurt myself. :lmao:

The rest of the day is TBD! I will post leg workout and any meal changes later. ;) Have a great day!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom