Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2B's 2007 Log

Will2BLean said:
I dug up this workout from a workout log from when I was in college. I really liked it then, so I'm giving it another go. It may end up being too time consuming, though.
Depends what your rest is in between each set though, I did something pretty similiar this summer but only used a 30 sec rest between each set... it was a GREAT workout too I would leave sweating, and with heart rate up like I had just done an hour of cardio :)

Morning Will2!!! and subscribed!

sbt2082 said:
Depends what your rest is in between each set though, I did something pretty similiar this summer but only used a 30 sec rest between each set... it was a GREAT workout too I would leave sweating, and with heart rate up like I had just done an hour of cardio :)

Morning Will2!!! and subscribed!

That's why I loved it!! I would be drenched with sweat and I would feel like jello! :lmao: I'm not sure how long my rest will be... however long it takes hubby to finish his set. lol

Tuesday, January 2, 2006
Weight: 133.0
6:00 - rise
15 pushups
20 minutes pilates

7:45 - M1: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat, multi
11:00 - M2: 1c lowfat cottage cheese, 3oz carrots, 3 fish oil caps
2:30 - M3: 3c baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T light balsamic vinaigrette
5:30 - M4: 1oz. peanuts
7:30 - M5: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat
9:00 - M6: 1c green beans, 4oz. Tilapia, sleepy time tea
9:50 - M7: 1T ANPB

Totals 1391
f: 46 (31%)
c: 119 (29%)
p: 137 (40%)

Gym - Back, Chest Calves (6:15 p.m.)
Seated Cable Rows
7x20
8x16
8x14
9x12

Hyperextensions
Holy shit. That burned like CRAZY! :evil:

Pull-downs
70x16
90x14
100x12

Barbell Incline Bench Presses
55x16 - bench sucks, to perpendicular to ground... moved to nautilus
30 (per side)x14
30 (per side)x12
30 (per side)x10

Barbell Flat Bench Presses
65x16
65x14
75x12
The gym was CROWDED. Some dickcheese actually had the audacity to step OVER me while I was pressing. WTF? Who does that? Oh well, I still got my set in and I didn't drop the bar on my face, so it's all good.

Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes
10s x16
10s x14
12.5s x12

Calf Raises on Leg Press Machine
132x20 WAY too easy
156x16
168x16
180x16
This workout was a lot of fun. I think I enjoyed it mainly because of the burn and it is a complete change of pace for me.

You go girl! I love studying on the cardio equipment :D .. I cannot sit still and just read, nope lol. It's either elliptical or tread for me, but with the ellip I put it on full incline and I'll do intervals lol :nerd: ...

Knock on wood, my cardio has never been counterproductive to my goals once I started eating for the activity I do (& training with weights).

Best wishes for you!!

and WOOHOO for no booze!!!

I used to do a daily "Day 1 no alcohol" to remind myself how awesome my progress was when kicking the booze habit .. maybe add that in to keep you focused? or not!

Will2BLean said:
DANGIT! I meant to edit my original post not "Reply" to myself. :lmao:
Oh well... its your log LOL you can do what you want!!!!
Nice workout glad you enjoyed the change of pace... I think I would've racked someone if they stepped over the bench while I was lifting :FRlol:

:wavey:

Niiiice plan....and I think I'll be going alcohol-free this month right alongside with you. From personal experience, I can definitely speak that for me, minimizing the cheat meals and drinking has really made the difference.

*Bunny* said:
You go girl! I love studying on the cardio equipment :D .. I cannot sit still and just read, nope lol. It's either elliptical or tread for me, but with the ellip I put it on full incline and I'll do intervals lol :nerd: ...

Knock on wood, my cardio has never been counterproductive to my goals once I started eating for the activity I do (& training with weights).

Best wishes for you!!

and WOOHOO for no booze!!!

I used to do a daily "Day 1 no alcohol" to remind myself how awesome my progress was when kicking the booze habit .. maybe add that in to keep you focused? or not!

YAY! Another cardio reader. :lmao: I've almost eaten the belt a couple times when I was reading and running... since then I have toned it down to walking! LOL!

I think I WILL use your "Day 1 no alcohol" thing. I may have a drink on my cheat day, but I will limit it to just a couple glasses of wine. :p

sbt2082 said:
Oh well... its your log LOL you can do what you want!!!!
Nice workout glad you enjoyed the change of pace... I think I would've racked someone if they stepped over the bench while I was lifting :FRlol:

Well, it was pretty obvious that this guy was new. I just let it slide. We got a pretty big kick out of it actually! :lmao: Now, the group of cackling 15 year old girls gallavanting around disrupting everyone... THAT was REALLY annoying. I hope they won't be there again. I don't mind people not knowing what they are doing, but people coming to the gym to just to goof off and flirt make me so mad. :rolleyes:

jenscats5 said:
:wavey: Heyyy Will2!! My gym was super crowded too!

Eeew. It was so gross at ours. The windows were all fogged up and you could feel the moisture in the air from everyone's sweat. Even my notebook was a bit damp. Eeeewwwwwwy.

Roonytunes said:
:wavey:

Niiiice plan....and I think I'll be going alcohol-free this month right alongside with you. From personal experience, I can definitely speak that for me, minimizing the cheat meals and drinking has really made the difference.

Heya, RT! :) We can go booze-free together then! I hope I see great results from it like you did!

Wednesday, January 3, 2007
DAY 2, NO ALCOHOL
Weight: 131.6

Today's Goals:
send email to dean to find out what courses from my prior degree will transfer over (may go back to school!)
30 mins yoga
abs

6:20 - Rise + 15 pushups
C25K, wk 5, day 1

7:45 - PWO Shake, 1/2c shredded wheat, multi
11:00- 1c LF cottage cheese, 3oz. carrots, 3 fish oil
2:30 - 3c spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T light balsamic vinaigrette
5:30 - 1oz. peanuts

Happy hump day everyone!!! :D

Top Bottom