Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will it help me reduce the hips?

Amoldar

I would like to reduce a bit my hips, and someone told me that a cream called Yohimfire or flame – something like that, could help me. Can you advise me where to find it, and does it actually work?

Yes, this product works really well – I have personally seen the results on my wife, so there is no doubt it works. And BTW – it is called Yohimflame. However, if you want good results, make sure to be following a good diet and train. Withouth those two things it might work, but you would be getting much better results by doing those two things.

Assuming the product works (I've not tried it) and based on comments I've seen it's going to make a SMALL difference. If we're talking about a lot of fat or very broad hips due to obesity then no cream will spot reduce.

Like Lev says diet and training PLUS Yombiflame is the way to get the best results.

I think you are referring to the product yohiflame?

Yohiflame from n2bm.com is a great topical fat burner that helps liberate fatty acids from those stubborn body fat areas like lower abs. You always want to apply yohiflame BEFORE your workouts/cardio because it will help your body liberate and burn the stored body fat during your workout.

You can use yohiflame before cardio and before weight training sessions each day. I use yohiflame before both.

Using yohiflame before training will have the same increase in fat burning in stubborn body fat areas like just like it will with using it before cardio.

In fact, I would argue using yohiflame before training will actually have a greater fat burning effect then using yohiflame before cardio. I think cardio is very over rated. Think about it. Where do you sweat more and burn more calories - when training or doing cardio? Training of course.

While it might help, you really need to have diet in check to lose fat. That means being in a caloric deficit every single day.

Top Bottom