Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Helios Spot/Site reduce some fat on my girls legs?

L

luvmoneybro2

Also how about
I run some GH into her legs for three weeks to
reduce some unwanted fat?

Helpme out girls?!!!!

Thanks

luvmoneybro2 said:
Also how about
I run some GH into her legs for three weeks to
reduce some unwanted fat?

Helpme out girls?!!!!

Thanks
You cannot spot train, meaning you cannot only burn the fat from the legs alone. Fat loss from the body cannot be designated to one spot -- she could workout with her legs only and there is no guarantee her fat loss will be there.

Oftentimes, when women lose fat, they lose it in their legs and butt last.

GH for her is not a good idea if she is not training.

Answer: Diet and exercise leads to fat loss. Weight training her lower body in the gym will help her to gain more muscle mass in her lower body and therefore may help the body to reduce fat in that area -- but again, fat loss is unpredictable.

Spot training in terms of fat loss is a myth.

What's a helio? GH won't do anything in 3 weeks. There's no quicky fixes & you can't spot reduce. Your body reflects your current lifestyle, meaning your diet , your actiivities, your recovery (how you deal w/ stress & quality of sleep). If her diet & training aren't already tight and established and 'working', then all the supplements in the world won't fix that. Its important to know that because when you start throwing in especially controlled substances and a lot of the stuff that guys cycle with because it "cuts up" the guy, you are now introducing hormone therapy -- it doesn't work the same for women as it does for guys and there are consequences if you don't know what you are doing (meaning specifically if SHE doesn't know what she's doing -- because its her body that will have to deal w/ the sides, not yours).

There is helios the oral fat burn I take which is an albuterol and yohimbine, caffine, nicotine combo. There is also and injectable version which has clen yohimbine HCL and not sure what else in it. I haven't seen it from any UG's I know but I do know the injectable version is out there.

Although I haven't tried the injectable form from other exepreince I have read it dose spot reduce similar to HGH but neither of these will do much if she doesn't have proper training and diet in place.

Ah gotcha ...

This is really along the lines of say you're in your final 4 weeks of pre-competition prep, your diet is 100% on, your cardio & training are on schedule but the bear we call estrogen is fighting all our efforts by continuing to do what it is designed for - promoting fat depositing in those areas between knees & chest to help build a protective area & protecting energy (fat) stores to help increase the survival chances of a fetus.... So you throw in the topical fat burners or some similar thing to help fight it a little more.

Under those conditions (or similar tight diet & training) you will see discernible results. Just living a non-focused fitness-oriented life + the fat-burners = may / may not "see" a result. Fair to say?

I.e. what's her diet & training like? Based on that I would then venture to say if the supps of any sort would make a difference.

Sassy69 said:
Ah gotcha ...

This is really along the lines of say you're in your final 4 weeks of pre-competition prep, your diet is 100% on, your cardio & training are on schedule but the bear we call estrogen is fighting all our efforts by continuing to do what it is designed for - promoting fat depositing in those areas between knees & chest to help build a protective area & protecting energy (fat) stores to help increase the survival chances of a fetus.... So you throw in the topical fat burners or some similar thing to help fight it a little more.

Under those conditions (or similar tight diet & training) you will see discernible results. Just living a non-focused fitness-oriented life + the fat-burners = may / may not "see" a result. Fair to say?

I.e. what's her diet & training like? Based on that I would then venture to say if the supps of any sort would make a difference.
More then fair to say exactly right :)

I have been on gh for like 7 months now. I got to my leanest and recently had surgery in Jan. I stayed on Gh and it did help me sty leaner than I thought. When I eat bad though..it shows. But not as much as when I wasnt on gh. I eat good most of the time with an occasional cheat here meal. But I love GH.

Top Bottom