Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will HCGenerate improve my libido as well?

Julie_Kravets

My husband is taking HCgenerate for libido drive, and I can see that it is really helping him. I would like to be on the same wave with him - will HCGenerate improve my libido as well, or it works differently for women?

My husband is taking HCgenerate for libido drive, and I can see that it is really helping him. I would like to be on the same wave with him - will HCGenerate improve my libido as well, or it works differently for women?

Yup, according to theory, it should definitely raise your libido as well.

Looking for some bedroom cardio time, I see? haha

Women produce testosterone just like men do. Women produce testosterone in their ovaries where as men produce testosterone in their testicles.

A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com will have the same effects on a man or a woman. You will notice an increase in libido, strength, energy and recovery.

Testosterone levels are directly linked to libido, in both men and women, so considering the fact that HCGenerate will increase testosterone levels, ladies should also feel the effects in terms of libido. However, I would lower the dosage for a female, to like 2-3 tabs per day - this should be plenty.

Top Bottom