Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would you lie?

myd

I have been surrounded with people lately that lie. I don't know what the point is about it.
You tell the truth and at least you are an honest person, but when you lie, then you did something wrong, have something to hide, etc. plus the additional "Liar" label.

Should we all lie and live happily like that?

u should never lie.Well,unless u have been forced into hiding by a stalker......or something like that.Why?Did u get lied to?

myway said:
u should never lie.Well,unless u have been forced into hiding by a stalker......or something like that.Why?Did u get lied to?

I believe so. I find something fishy every day about people I meet. The gestures, what other people say about them..I just don't get it. And when I tell them that this is not what I am aware of, they get offended that I hurt Their feelings.

I hate to be lied to as well, but what is worse than that is when someone just does not tell you something and thinks the less you know the better. Well, to me you should have just lied pretty much.

myd said:
I believe so. I find something fishy every day about people I meet. The gestures, what other people say about them..I just don't get it. And when I tell them that this is not what I am aware of, they get offended that I hurt Their feelings.

Being lied to sucks and it will happen daily both in your personal and professional life.

A piece of advice - a good player doesn't show their cards.

something to think about - especially in business

Being lied to sucks and it will happen daily both in your personal and professional life.

A piece of advice - a good player doesn't show their cards.

something to think about - especially in business

Then they just gonna think I am stupid and don't know about their lie, so they would do it again, and again..
Just tell it to my face! What are they affraid of..?

myd said:
Then they just gonna think I am stupid and don't know about their lie, so they would do it again, and again..
Just tell it to my face! What are they affraid of..?

Depends on the lie.

In business sometimes it's being a team player, sometime you do what you have to to get the job done and other times you let those that lie "save face".

I used to be the same was a you watching listening - collecting the lie upon lie that people would tell - big lies, little ones some so stupid you wonder why someone would bother.

It's a game.

You have to feel sorry for people who have to constantly lie but you have to know when to just go along with it and know when to and when not to call someone out on their lie(s).

As for personal life - there should really be little tolerence to people that lie to you because you will never have trust.

For some people it is easier to lie then to tell the truth..this is a common trait of someone who grew up in a dysfunctional home

Top Bottom