Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would you lie?

Everybody has some booboo in the family, I believe.

I just can't stand and look at them anymore the same way and I really want to tell them what I think. But no, I keep quiet and waiting for the other lie. I've been thinking, this is one kind of lie too, that we do, like nothing happened..

We all have members of our famliy that we don't get along with or that lie to us all the time about nothing!

I used to be a very staunch advocate of truth... then my family got entangled in the "justice system" and you know what I learned? There is no such thing as truth, but only perception.

I feel somehow that a bit of my innocence has been stripped from me now that I have been forced to eat from this tree of knowledge but overall I am happier because of it insomuchas I dont feel "wronged" anymore.

It is what it is.

There is no justice and truth is NOT absolute.

The sooner we learn this, the happier we will be.

I find it interesting that people come on this board, target a person to "pump for info" and say they're someone else. Most of you don't have a clue what I'm talking about - but the person who was behind all this crap - and you and I BOTH know who you are - and one other person on this board also is aware.

Don't fuck with me or you WILL SEE BITCH!!!! GOT IT?!?!?!?!?

habitualhealth said:
i like stilleto.

liiiiieeesssssssss

carp.

don't you have someone to do? i mean, someTHING. *wink*

Top Bottom