Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why this happens to women in sport?

Aeni

Why do all the fitness and bodybuilder girls look the same in their face? They all have this big jaw, and square faces...why does that happen to them?

It is very simple – steroids. Most of these ladies will use steroids in order to achieve something in the world of bodybuilding. However, steroids have virilization side effects, or more commonly known – masculinization. Unfortunately, this is irreversible, so you better avoid using steroids.

Do all women in fitness use steroids? Cause I think that 90% of those who are a lot into this have these traits.

Do all women in fitness use steroids? Cause I think that 90% of those who are a lot into this have these traits.

No. Same as the guys. Fitness and even bodybuilding is HUGE. In the US it used to be 30 million a year. Users of PED's (inc roids) amounts to maybe 3 million or 10% (the numbers have changed in the last few years). So that means 90% don't use.

So you're wrong

people who aren't in fitness use steroids a lot. go to your local franchise gym and i bet a majority of men atleast use or have used. and they don't even look like they lift

online fitness celebs use almost 100% of them both male and female

The reason why SOME get the facial look you describe is we all (men and women) have more or less the same skull underneath the muscle, fat and skin which covers it. Athletes, including females, tend to be lean.

In my gym those women that use drugs tend less towards steroids and more towards thyroid drugs (T3) and fat burners.

You would be amazed with how many people actually use steroids. Just not everybody is able to translate that use to a nice physique, as it takes much more than just doing some injections. You need commitment, diet and training. Without all those things steroids are useless. So be sure that all those celebrity fitness starts, be they females or males, they all use some sort of PED's, regardless of what they say.

You would be surprised at the amount of people who use steroids. A lot of people who don't even look like they exercise are flat out abusing their bodies.

We live in a society where everyone wants a quick fix and a magic pill. People use steroids because they think they will give them the body they are looking for

The truth of the matter is that steroids will actually do very little unless the rest of your diet and training program is on point.

You would be surprised at the amount of people who use steroids. A lot of people who don't even look like they exercise are flat out abusing their bodies.

We live in a society where everyone wants a quick fix and a magic pill. People use steroids because they think they will give them the body they are looking for

The truth of the matter is that steroids will actually do very little unless the rest of your diet and training program is on point.

I wish the younger generation really understood this. It is so true. Everyone wants that magic pill but honestly, steroids will do nothing unless you have diet and training dialed in.

Top Bottom