Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do women use steroids

Efan4eva

talking to some of my girlfriends, one of them in particular competes and she uses a lot of steroids and she has really wide shoulders and is turning into a man in front of my eyes. Why do you think some women insist on using steroids when it can ruin their look.

some women like steroids to make faster gains or shredding up
i personally think the only steroid for women is anavar max and sarms
rest is not really needed

talking to some of my girlfriends, one of them in particular competes and she uses a lot of steroids and she has really wide shoulders and is turning into a man in front of my eyes. Why do you think some women insist on using steroids when it can ruin their look.

For the same reasons as guys

Everyone is looking for fast gains, women without exception. Steroids are not for women, sarms if much better option

Some women will do whatever they have to to get big. Regardless of the consequences

We will never grow our muscles as men do. I’ve seen natural people at my gym on point with their diet but they don’t really grow much muscle, forget about volume, we just don’t grow

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom