Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do I get muscular?

taekwondi_ST

As a woman I have a muscle buidling question. Peoplesay that women do not have testosterone, so they will not growmuscles, and they should not worry about lifting weights. But I doget very muscular very fast when I lift weights, and my muscles arevery visible. Does that mean that I have a lot of testosterone? Can Ihave good results by lifting less weight more times? I don't want tobe that muscular.

It doesn't man that in and of itself although it's possible. Put up a photo so we can see if it's just how you think you look.

What also possible is you're just genetically more likely to put on muscle. You can either embrace it and enjoy it or deliberately hold back when you train. Less volume, mix the weights with other forms of training and so on.

That is genetics - some people are meant to be more muscular, others less, and this goes for both males and females. If you don't like that mass and you gain it so easily, then you need to focus more on cardio, and use lighter weights with higher reps.

you can naturally gain muscle as a woman no problem especially if you have great genetics

some woman just look like men, it is genetic more than anything. it doesn't necessarily mean you have more testosterone than your peers. some women are just tom boys and some are just prissy chicks who have zero athletism

You would have to consume less calories but continue to train. You will keep your shape that way but not be adding additional mass.

It's genetics. I have a lot of female clients with similar body types to yours. You almost need to overtrain them to keep them tight and toned.

Do lots of cardio and use the step mill for all your cardio sessions. It will help shrink your thighs.

Always train in a high rep range. Do bikini, circuit style training. Heavy weight training is not a good idea if you are naturally muscular and want to downsize.

Top Bottom