Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why cant I get abs?

drunk22

I have been working my core for quite some time and I cant quite get the definition I am looking for. WHat can I do to improve it.?

1s check you food habit ,you need calorie deficit diet to burn off extra fat from you mid section 2 nd weight training with cardio , make a workout split which include cardio and rest day don't over do cardio...you can some compound movement just like bench press,squats deadlift .ton of crunch or ab workout can not give you abs..abs are just like muscle ..

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

you might have abs, they are just covered up by fat.

women carry much more body fat than men so you need to really drop your body fat. i don't particularly care for a women with abs, that is too much and most guys would agree

Lean is fine but full blown abs... only if they compete

We all have abs. The problem is that most people have too much body fat covering their midsection so you can't see their abs.

All the crunches in the world won't do anything if you are too high of a body fat to see your abdominal muscles

Top Bottom