Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whos up and ready to kill that sh*t ?

I killed shoulders today. And nearly killed some douchebag who walked right in front of me while I was drop setting shoulder presses with the 40 lb dumbbells. He was shocked when I actually said something to him about it. And of course, he had some douchebaggery response just to make it worse. I hate people who have no gym etiquette!!! Oh well. It ended up kicking my adrenaline into full gear and got a pretty sick workout. Even did lateral raises with the 40s coz I was so pissed off. They weren't pretty, but I got it. I usually don't do laterals with more than the 25s!! Lol!!! :)

lol good for you.. :artist:

Its tomorrw for me. Gonna KILL THAT SHIT big time.
In the next few week gonna be starting my year long super cycle!
No the cycle is not a year long but the recomp program is and dam man its gonna be awsome!

I killed shoulders today. And nearly killed some douchebag who walked right in front of me while I was drop setting shoulder presses with the 40 lb dumbbells. He was shocked when I actually said something to him about it. And of course, he had some douchebaggery response just to make it worse. I hate people who have no gym etiquette!!! Oh well. It ended up kicking my adrenaline into full gear and got a pretty sick workout. Even did lateral raises with the 40s coz I was so pissed off. They weren't pretty, but I got it. I usually don't do laterals with more than the 25s!! Lol!!! :)

Haha..that's too funny! Yeah people in my gym have absolutely none...drives me absolutely crazy. But you better have etiquette when it comes to them..ass backwards!! Glad you said something!!

You go girl!

Top Bottom