Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whos up?

That reference picture is out of our libary archives ,so i'm not supprised ,it probably has been done many times,thats one of the reasons I don't use it,its not an original, but this is being done for my friend's 12 yr old daughter and i didn't have a reference pix,so i'm doing it for her 13th birthday next week, she likes big cats, cougars,lepards,tigers...etc, she wants to be a vet someday.

Just so theres no confusion, here is an original from the smoky mts

Cades cove

and a few yrs back there was a thread shit talking me that my pictures were fake, there was even a mod involved, Why? i've never said anything bad to anyone, so i put this up, i could have made it alot more detailed ,but why waste time? My point was to the naysayers to put their foot back in their mouth!

Thanks to lestat...oh! look in the lower right and you'll see my name.

Wow man that's awesome. Absolutely awesome. I
Envy the talent. Ive always wanted to be able to paint/draw but I just wasn't given the gift. I have to get my creative vibes from playing my acoustic guitar. Now I can rock on that thing. So proud of your talent. Forget about the naysayers. There are definitely some shitheads (pronounced sha-theads) :) on this site but the good ones outweigh the shitty ones. You've got an amazing talent brutha.

Got an idea...why not paint a pic of your glutes and post it!!??? Come on...

Also one you and Cutey might like to look up is tyler the creator he's really talented ,

Top Bottom