Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whos up?

Hey Cutey I didn't know you were job hunting chic! Best of luck to ya girl! I'm sure you'd be an asset to anyone's company ,
Jen was guna ask you have you ever heard of a singer called birdy? If not if you get a chance check her out I think you'd like her help the people is her latest one. Good luck with unpacking and kick some as you Americans say ass!! Lol I'm very British it's arse over here lol.

Have a great day girls..the west coast time zone folks are finally among the living. Donna..congrats on the nephew!

I'm heading to the gym within the hour and will be spending the rest of the weekend getting organized, cleaning and all that fun stuff!!

Radar....you are very talented! Nice work!! I love art and have a great appreciate for anyone who can do it because my brain just doesn't work that way. LOL

Her Radar that's some great work there buddy! What is you do?

I used to have my own business until the bottom fell out, Electronics technician. Now TVs are dirt cheap.

I am currently Lead Guitarist for the band Skeleton Crew.

WE recently remodelled the house so one room is now My art studio.

Thanks for the Comments ladies.:rose:

Wow a guy with many talents , and that's great work you do there, at first I thought you were a tattoo artist lol.

Wow a guy with many talents , and that's great work you do there, at first I thought you were a tattoo artist lol.

Thats something i will never do.not that theres anything wrong with it, but i much prefer canvas for my pics.

Hey Cutey I didn't know you were job hunting chic! Best of luck to ya girl! I'm sure you'd be an asset to anyone's company ,
Jen was guna ask you have you ever heard of a singer called birdy? If not if you get a chance check her out I think you'd like her help the people is her latest one. Good luck with unpacking and kick some as you Americans say ass!! Lol I'm very British it's arse over here lol.

Thanks, beautiful!

I haven't heard of Birdy but will check it (her?) out -- I always love getting new music tips!

Right now I have a lot of Childish Gambino on my cardio mix. He's becoming kinda popular, tho, so I may have to give him the boot!

Top Bottom