Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's Women has used Test?

Post this q over on the womens board and ask about test... I would NEVER want a woman I was with to be on test.... I'd like the woman I care about to REMAIN female.. lol

YUM

Dude a lot of females use test at low doses and many have little to no sides and they do not have to worry about the #1 side of Roid use and that is crapy cholesterol and HDL levels. It's mostly about dose bro.

Daeo's wife and Warlobo's wife have used test with great results.
Daeo's wife had way more sides with Winny and Primo.
Test is not a foreign chemical to females as their ovaries produce it in small amounts.
There is nothing overly androgenic about test at all..IN SMALL DOSES.

WarLobo said:
Thanks RG,

And guys, you don't know shit.... you think a G of test make YOU horny, you give a fraction (50mg) and she will ROCK you world. Damn near ZERO sides, unless you can making your dick raw a bad side.

Strenght gains, increased muscle tone, helps when cutting..... and CHEAP.

I've got many women who use and like test, it's that simple.
thats very true. 25mg-50mg of propionate every 5 days is very safe. WillyYumYum is paranoid that any androgens= a beard and pizza backed acne.

I took 50mg enanthate a week for about 12 weeks, loved the stuff, mentally balanced me out better than anything. Anytime I feel down or my body feels run down, slip a shot of test in there, boom, I feel like myself again :)

My wife took test prop with a couple cycles (I don't remember how many... but I think two.) She never stayed on cycle more than six weeks.

She got good results from test... and no really noticable sides from many cycles other than her voice changing a little on a deca/d-bol cycle.

BrickGirl said:
I took 50mg enanthate a week for about 12 weeks, loved the stuff, mentally balanced me out better than anything. Anytime I feel down or my body feels run down, slip a shot of test in there, boom, I feel like myself again :)

I've heard so many woman at Gold's talk about how they love being on test. They all describe it as a "feel good" formula.

As a footnote too, I know two highly competative women who each took 1,200mg per week of test. They got truly massive, but they did not appear to have any terrible sides. One had skin problems and one had a croaky voice... but I have known many women who got much worse voices from Whinny.

Top Bottom