Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who log shows them losing weight???

I have been lazy for some time now about posting in my log but have to say that I had been following Shadow's plan as far as the training goes. Weight loss? About 4 or 5 pounds by the scale. However, I have dropped inches and have gained a tremendous amount of definition, so I would say I lost some BF%. What helped me the most is posting food counts into FitDay. Even if you have carry a lil notepad with you to write down what you eat during the day, then post at night (which is what I did).

Ditto on what everyone else said. :)

KSHARP01 said:
I did go in there and put my food in from yesterday and today and I'll be damned...I think I am getting to many carbs....I could scream. I thought I was doing so damn good!!! There was one thing I could even put in there right...kept telling me it was wrong but I checked and doubled checked it straight from the package. It's those peanut butter kashi bars. That probally has carbs to!!! I guess I didn't think that some things I was eating had so many carbs.
Looks like I need to stick to chicken, bake fish, tuna, steak and yucky veggies. Now Shadow, I was looking into your plan but am cardio is out the question....I do good as it is getting me and child up and dressed for work and school. Is that gonna hender me allot?
I'm not Shadow but keep cardio PWO fi you can't do AM.

In my first link, the Story one, that program I outlined was from his project. No idea why that was left out, but no matter, everyone knows (or should) I started with that. My beginner project & I cannot imagine it NOT working if you follow as best you can. :rose:

takniteasy said:
I have been lazy for some time now about posting in my log but have to say that I had been following Shadow's plan as far as the training goes. Weight loss? About 4 or 5 pounds by the scale. However, I have dropped inches and have gained a tremendous amount of definition, so I would say I lost some BF%. What helped me the most is posting food counts into FitDay. Even if you have carry a lil notepad with you to write down what you eat during the day, then post at night (which is what I did).

Ditto on what everyone else said. :)

How long was it before you started to FEEL results?

*Bunny* said:
I'm not Shadow but keep cardio PWO fi you can't do AM.

In my first link, the Story one, that program I outlined was from his project. No idea why that was left out, but no matter, everyone knows (or should) I started with that. My beginner project & I cannot imagine it NOT working if you follow as best you can. :rose:

umm, sorry but what is PWO? Betcha hate all the stupid newbie questions. I did see Shadow's log before but since his is a guy I felt that it would be different for me since I am female. So I clicked right out of it.

This gives me a new direction to lean in......everyone is so damn helpful here....glad I found yall!!!! :rose: :loveyou:

KSHARP01 said:
umm, sorry but what is PWO? Betcha hate all the stupid newbie questions. I did see Shadow's log before but since his is a guy I felt that it would be different for me since I am female. So I clicked right out of it.

This gives me a new direction to lean in......everyone is so damn helpful here....glad I found yall!!!! :rose: :loveyou:
PWO- post workout hun :D

Glad to have ya around here too! :heart:

KSHARP01 said:
I did go in there and put my food in from yesterday and today and I'll be damned...I think I am getting to many carbs....I could scream. I thought I was doing so damn good!!! There was one thing I could even put in there right...kept telling me it was wrong but I checked and doubled checked it straight from the package. It's those peanut butter kashi bars. That probally has carbs to!!! I guess I didn't think that some things I was eating had so many carbs.
Looks like I need to stick to chicken, bake fish, tuna, steak and yucky veggies. Now Shadow, I was looking into your plan but am cardio is out the question....I do good as it is getting me and child up and dressed for work and school. Is that gonna hender me allot?

Ummmmm, most people eat more than they think or intend to.....hence the use of fitday to stay on track....it's very very easy to overeat & undereat as well......

A good ratio (as others said) is 40/30/30 of P/C/F......

And don't worry about the scale number - it's sort of irrelevant.....There are ladies on here who've lost 2-3 pants sizes & little to no scale weight.....I'm a size 8 & 140+......

And erm, veggies don't have to taste "yucky" - they taste that way to you cuz you have it in your mind they taste yucky.....keep your mind open & check out the Recipe Thread - healthy food doesn't have to be boring or yucky!!

KSHARP01 said:

Feel, as in overall good feeling? Or how my clothes feel on me? I have always had that good overall feeling from training, especially with a change in routine. I would say within 3-4 weeks before a noticeable difference in the way my clothes fit. But I have much different issues than you that have probably hindered my progress.

I will say this: As far as a good, solid training program goes, Shadow's is dead on. I did the whole thing from start to finish and my body has responded well to it. Try it on for 21 days. I promise you will see a difference. :)

You can look at the Shadow Project (not his own personal log) --- been used by many of the ladies here. The program your guy has you on is probably a decent place to start. Keep working on the HIIT and increase the time on the session a little each time - cardio is a conditioning thing so don't get frustrated because you can't do 30 min of balls to the wall - give it time & keep working on it - it becomes easy. Also can take time to adapt to a different piece of equipment. The point is to keep doing it. And be patient. If you get frustrated because you don't think "its working", don't just quit. Be patient, don't scrutinize the scale to see results. In fact toss out your scale. Look for changes in your skin, your ability to sleep, the degree of relaxation & well-being, the drop in cravings for junk food etc. Then you start to see changes in your clothes fitting looser, etc.

Also make sure you are drinking lots of water. LOTS!

KSHARP01 said:
This wasn't directed to me, but after the frist week I saw results with the inital change of diet. Moreso every week, but I MADE myself post weekly pics to keep me in line motivated & have others SEE what I couldn't. Sometimes I was like "I don't see anything!!!" then I posted & others made me realize, wow I am my own worst critic for sure. Besides, after realizing NO ONE knew who I was or could see my face, I got over the fact that I was posting ME on a web site, when to others I was simply a headless body. :)

It was the best support & encouragement I have EVER experienced at that time (regarding training). I was a "OMG I have to do cardio everyday" type girl, not TOO into lifting weights, esp. for 8-10 reps, so every week there were changes, I am not kidding, even little ones .. it fueled the fire MORE.

#'s

Dec 04: 28 % BF (before Project) 180 lbs +

Jan 05: 26 % BF and I weighed 171 lbs (I got my water weight off by doing cardio, I started Project this month.)

April 05: Photo shoot I was 11-12% BF, weighed 138 lbs.

You can do it, it CAN happen. I gave it 110% at all times, even if I would have given it 80% I still feel I would have seen results.

Best wishes :rose:

I realy do appreciate all the postive feedback and reinforcement from you ladies..oh and gent lol........I don't post much, mainly just read through everyone elses journey's....But it is nice to know I have a place to come to when I am feeling down and out. EVERYONE here are great motivators. Sometimes just to read others logs helps me stay on track.
I work with 2 women that eat and eat crap all the time, it was very hard AT FIRST but I keep telling myself that as there asses will get bigger and bigger...mine is gonna get smaller and firmer.....lol.....women can be awful sometimes I know. What's that saying if I can't be thin please make my friends fat? lol
Well they haven't hit the big 30 yet...that is what did it for me. I use to could eat whatever and whenever.
There day is coming.....one can hope right? he he
my goal is 10lbs and I have given myself 6 months or at least by next bikini weather!!! I think that should be more than do-able.
I wish I had the capability to post you pictures...I think that would also help me if I could put me out there in all my not so glory right now.....I will have to see if I can get one of these girls here to help me do that. One does have a computer at home.

Thanks again.............HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!! If you think of anything else, I check in often.

Top Bottom