Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is going to be joining the Elitefitness transformation contest????

Wow very nice shape :)

I would have my girl enter this but she has a bad injury so she's just sticking to some diet and a little gh.

Is this for men to or is this strictly a women's thing? I'm on some hardcore sh*t and I already put on double digits in weight and lost some bodyfat and the long esters haven't even kicked in yet lol!

Goodluck to you on the transformation!

Wow very nice shape :)

I would have my girl enter this but she has a bad injury so she's just sticking to some diet and a little gh.

Is this for men to or is this strictly a women's thing? I'm on some hardcore sh*t and I already put on double digits in weight and lost some bodyfat and the long esters haven't even kicked in yet lol!

Goodluck to you on the transformation!

Ty.. and yes the contest is for both men and women....

Hey Gem how you getting on with your training chic?

Hey Gem how you getting on with your training chic?
Im doing real good =) Hit the gym at 4:30 am
1 mile run
4 sets 12-80lb ab crunch machine
abdominal leg lifts... 4 sets 15

Going back later... =)
Just a warm up ....

How has your training been going?

Wow 4am what's that lol I didn't even know there were two 4clocks in a day ha. That's true dedication girl , nice workouts too,
Mines going great too thanks just hit 12 weeks 5x5 so I'm summing up now all my gains to see what I've a achieved in the 1st 12 wks then next week is only light cardio then right back on to 5x5 only this time my cals are going to be a lot lower and adding cardio so I can get to see some def under the mass lol right now I just feel like a big lump!
Anyway nice to hear your training is going well keep up the hard work chic.

Wow 4am what's that lol I didn't even know there were two 4clocks in a day ha. That's true dedication girl , nice workouts too,
Mines going great too thanks just hit 12 weeks 5x5 so I'm summing up now all my gains to see what I've a achieved in the 1st 12 wks then next week is only light cardio then right back on to 5x5 only this time my cals are going to be a lot lower and adding cardio so I can get to see some def under the mass lol right now I just feel like a big lump!
Anyway nice to hear your training is going well keep up the hard work chic.
The support on here keeps me motivated SO THANK YOU ALL =)

From what I have heard the Transformation contest is canceled.

Top Bottom