Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

white flood vs purple wraath for woman

Hello,

Which one of this two would less harmful for woman?

I have been reading info about both of them and they sound exactly like what I'm looking for , athletic performance enhancement , fat burning and lean gains.

My only concern is they look like they have been design for man, that why I ask which on would you recommend for a female, thank you.

Neither of the products contain any hormones so they are safe to take by a female. They are two very different products.

White flood is a stimulant based pre-workout. Purple wrath is a flavoured essential amino acid supplement.

A amino acid supplement has some merit but pre-workouts are basically just fancy energy drinks. It would be almost the same thing as drinking a cup of coffee before your workout. It's not going to hurt you or anything like that but it's basically just an expensive caffeine supplement.

I honestly am not a big stimulant guy and feel they do more harm then good. 99% of sleep issues are due to using stimulants too close to bed time. The half life of caffeine is about 6 hours. If you take a pre-workout supplement around 5PM after work and plan to go to bed around 11PM, the pre-workout will still be in your bloodstream in almost full concentrations.

You honestly don't need a pre-workout. It's a big misconception that you need a pre-workout to lift. The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Something like a bowl of oatmeal with whey protein isolate and some natural almond butter mixed in.

Rather then a pre-workout, my vote would be to buy a tub of good quality whey isolate (I use wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com), a bag of oatmeal and a jar of natural almond butter. It'll actually fuel your body for your workout and not just give you a false energy buzz from a stimulant high.

They are not the same type of product. I have actually used both in the past. Neither are harmful but you don't want to abuse stimulants either. With White Flood I would only use it when you are low on energy before you train but not every day. Purple Wrath you can use any time because it is just a flavoured BCAA product.

Hello,

Which one of this two would less harmful for woman?

I have been reading info about both of them and they sound exactly like what I'm looking for , athletic performance enhancement , fat burning and lean gains.

My only concern is they look like they have been design for man, that why I ask which on would you recommend for a female, thank you.

Purple wrath is a amino acid product, and it has no side effects, whereas white flood can cause some headaches and elevated blood pressure. Therefore if we compare the two, purple wrath is much safer option to use. However, these two nowhere to be similar to each other, so it is difficult to compare them.

If you want athletic performance and fat burning properties, maybe you should check out cardarine from sarms1.com

Top Bottom