Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whew! Sorry I have been away for a while

C

curgeo

Hey everybody! How has everyone been? Life has been moving pretty fast for me the last couple of weeks so I haven't had a chance to pop on the board and visit.

My day lately:

8am: Get Ben ready to go to day care
10am: Get to gym
12pm: Start class
335pm: Class over...rush to work
4pm: Start work
1am: Get Home
130am: After shower, start studying.
3am: Ben usually gets up to eat
4am: Get to bed for 4 hours.

Repeat!

It's been hard to even do things around the house and really hard to not sleep in a little. I have even skipped the gym a little to catch up on some sleep. It sucks because I only really see my son awake on the weekends. I know it's not forever, but maybe if my class wasn't so damn intricate I would have more time. I feel as if I never have time to think much less get on the board.

I just wanted to tell all of you that I am thinking about you and I haven't had a chance to catch up on some threads as I have to do some homework right now and it's 145am. I will try and catch up in the next week or so with all of your threads. Just know that I am wishing I had the time to goof off on here and hang with you all.

Chuckles

Chuckles :)

Keeps you off the streets at least huh?

Glad to hear you are doing well and I'd loan you a few hours of sleep if I could! Gotta love time w/ the little one tho!

Hey C!! Good luck there with class & thanks for stopping in!!

:wavey:

CG!!!!! Thanks for checkin' in! We've missed ya!

I think we're all in the same boat .. even if you were around all the time, still impossible to catch up :)

Take care :)

Top Bottom