Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where are you beauties hiding

Robert Jan

never seen a woman train hard
never seen a woman train full body
never seen a strong woman
never seen a real lean woman

where are you people hiding?

You work out at one of those retirement home/spa clubs?

I haven't seen ladies train hard at my fru-fru tennis club (I am the FREAKY strong chick there!) - but I have seen it elsewhere. Even my boyfriend has seen it at his Gold's.

I've mentioned to him that I've considered bodybuilding & he talks about these chicks at his Gold's who make me look wimpy - much more muscular, leaner, & stronger. He's such a sweetie.

Living in FL my gym has quite the mixture. During the day there are loads of senior citizens and house wives, late afternoon there are a lot of younger adults lifting after school lets out, early evening is a combo mostly average people coming in after work but there are some very serious people too - including women who have put years of hard work into their bodies, after about 8pm it's more hard core, after 10pm it's odd balls like me. LOL I don't know what the morning crowd is like...I do NOT do mornings!

I work out in a gym that is only like 70 m2.
it only has about 130 members
and only 1 employee at a time

its based around free weights and belts, wraps, shirts, chains chalk and straps are at hand. they play very loud very hard energetic music.

all the material is old.

Even in such a small gym ive seen some very impressive lifts
300 kg deadlift (661 lbs) raw by a bodybuilder
250 kg raw bench (551 lbs)

we still have a lot of curl jockeys and people doing non existing high rep bullshit exercises, but the real people are definetely there.

now i think about 15% of members is female and none of them lift heavy on compound movements, have low bf or are very strong.

My boyfriend and I train waaaaaay back in the corner of our gym. It's a former warehouse, so it's huge. There's a platform in the corner (with bumper plates) and that's where we usually are. Performing power cleans, deads, squats, etc. The only time we travel to the main floor is when it's bench day. We're more into "explosive power" than anything else.

Most chicks that train "heavy" prefer to concentrate on training and not draw any attention to themselves. That way they can train undisturbed.

Probably why you very rarely notice them. :)

You must be blind! I'm there at least 3/week, I'm the little old lady who chased you out of the squat rack for doing bb curls. Damn it I hate it when I have to do that. We don't try to bring attention to ourselves we just lift and lift heavy, and get the heck out of the gym. Open your eyes we are everywhere-valerie

Robert Jan said:
I work out in a gym that is only like 70 m2.
it only has about 130 members
and only 1 employee at a time

its based around free weights and belts, wraps, shirts, chains chalk and straps are at hand. they play very loud very hard energetic music.

all the material is old.

Even in such a small gym ive seen some very impressive lifts
300 kg deadlift (661 lbs) raw by a bodybuilder
250 kg raw bench (551 lbs)

we still have a lot of curl jockeys and people doing non existing high rep bullshit exercises, but the real people are definetely there.

now i think about 15% of members is female and none of them lift heavy on compound movements, have low bf or are very strong.

How about...

changing gyms??? :think:

Seriously, if you're looking for the babes you need to go where they train..but don't bother them when they are lifting!!! :D Catch them at a good time.

Top Bottom